SHIONE COOPER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
stemcell
Guru

Re: SHIONE COOPER

Post by stemcell »

Karmafan wrote:She has not done any anal on film to date (that I have seen).
she has done two anal scenes
perfectd (anal)
saboom (anal)
2012-07-04-14h46m54s173.jpg
2012-07-04-14h47m35s67.jpg
2012-07-04-14h47m47s187.jpg
Attachments
sab.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And also for my friend David Perry !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

renhardjhon111
Padawan

Post by renhardjhon111 »

i hope see you and this woman in wake up

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it will never be !!! She's a nice person but she smokes three packets of cigarett by day and you can see when watching her casting that she's "special".
I had this anal intercourse with her for few minutes and it was great for me because she says it was first time she has orgasm that way, but I will never do a Wunf scene with her because she's not the girl I take for that ... with all respect due to her kindness when she worked with my team !!!

She's very particular yes it's true but also from those particularity I don't feel to do a Wunf scene !!! She had opportunity to let me show up everything with her, she did anal few days before that scene with my friend David Perry and she didn't want my boys to do it with her !!! So what ? World is full of other pretty women ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

larrix
Guru

Post by larrix »

love her boobs. It must be frustrating to have fuck that girl in the ass and she won't let you showing it :x :lol: :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and not !!! She's very special physicaly and if she has NOT this very pretty face she will be in the Sthuf gategory. For me she's at many years light from Rose Delight or Holly Anderson and tonnes of better ones which will have been a huge frustration to not fuck in the ass and able to show to the public but ... I did it !!!
And last of the last I can see that she has a very medium success on the site and for instance in the same numbers of day she's has been put on line, I've sale more Rose and Michelle Kudanfer did almost same with 5 days less on the home page.
So in fact today I know if I had push with the money she will have calm down about the hidden camera and let me show what happened but in that case I will telle myself has I do for some other on this site : " Woodman why gonna fuck did you spend your money for that ... !!! " :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

Maybe now she would be willing to let you show the anal scene with the Master?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so ...

PW

Karmafan
Guru

Post by Karmafan »

I have not seen anything new from her in quite a while. Did she retire?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea ...

PW