CELINE VERLANT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CELINE 4 U - I'm virgin and wait your dick!

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

News are very good, but don't want tell you more until next week-end.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

:D :D :D ;) ;)

Celine Verlant
Padawan

Post by Celine Verlant »

Hey guys !
I finished my exams, and have met Pierre in real some days ago (we just had a coffee together, no more, don't dream to fast).
I told him I will come to Budapest this saturday to make a change in my life but now, I feel really scared and for sure I don't want to be on camera if I have some sexual intercourses with him. (I don't have let him to take picture with me!)
Maybe Pierre will not be happy to read that post but I feel I will not be able to do it that way. Maybe later. Hope people could understand and share my feeling.
Kisses to everyone.

Celine

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Hi Celine,

you know, sometimes it's good to just go the airport and take a plane to somewhere, even if your brain is unsure if its right or wrong... but if you are to scared to go ... don't do it ... i can't imagine that anyone could be angry with you because of your decision...

Take Care,
Phelan

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In France we said "Never said never" ...
But of course I will follow what miss super babe decide to do !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

485US46
Padawan

Post by 485US46 »

That's quite understandable.
It's disappointing after all this teasing, but it was always the likeliest outcome anyway.
It's certainly a commitment.
Maybe you can still do an interview with sunglasses and a wig, or even twist your voice in post production slightly.
And if you have that private encounter with Pierre for your own sake, you can at least come back and write here what you thought of the experience.
Take care, Céline.

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Hm... i guess the suggestion "Celine, let a female friend join you for support" sounds not as it was intended :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If nothing change, she confirmed she will come to see me this week-end. We will see how the situation will turn up and until that no one can predict nothing because she's a bit in stress at the moment !

PW

beber23
Padawan

Post by beber23 »

Putin wood, vas y merde, marave lui son cul a c'te pute com ta fai avec la pute espagnol; casse la en 2 elle atend k'ca cet chienne

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Si tu pouvais faire l'effort de parler mieux d'une fille qui n'a pas encore eu de relations sexuelles avec un homme, ça me ferait très plaisir !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PW