IWIA - WUNF 62

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
youdaman
Guru

Re: IWIA - WUNF 62

Post by youdaman »

Once that so called fan sees that, I think you should take it down, PW! After all you've done in your career, I can't believe they're still people out there that doubt you! You're a man of integrity, PW, and I'm very proud to be a fan and a friend of yours!

Take care and I look forward your 10th anniversary on the 21st!
Your fan, The Canadian.

Gixy
Padawan

Post by Gixy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:As always thank you Youdaman and Balou but Gixy you're just sick !!!
So, as a sick person, I'm sure you'll enjoy to see the reason why I have cut !!!
For-the-sick-ones.jpg
this topic is the same stupid one like Pinky June !!! I made it now to make you shut the fuck up but what ever will be the request in future, I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN !!!
It's sad to see something like that ...

PW
Im not sick. Not more than anyone of you. And I, same as you, am not happy with kopro. But I also don't tell people bringing me money to shut up, just because it is simply unpolite.

however, as you did find the time to provide a proof to a strange question, I say thanks.

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Fuck you, man, Pierre doesn't need you fuckin money, you sick freak! And he told you to shut the fuck up because you questioned his integrity over and over and over! What did you expect him to do? I hope you learned your lesson...

Now we should get back to talking about this beautiful girl!

The Canadian.

Gixy
Padawan

Post by Gixy »

I think you are mental.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

however, as you did find the time to provide a proof to a strange question, I say thanks.
It's fine we stay like that but try to understand I'm tired sometime to get so many request and again and again !!! It's makes people upset as you can see with Youdaman now and try to imagine for me !!!
So we must speak about nicer things than the Iwia's dirty asshole !!!
this girl is so pretty and adorable ( even if she's bi-polar ) that she deserves better than what comes on table now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gixy
Padawan

Post by Gixy »

Yes sure Pierre, no prob

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Actually I have to say I find these shitty images really disturbing. It takes out all the eroticism from a scene to a point I do not enjoy watching it anymore. I am very happy Pierre makes some cuts in the editing here and there. In my opinion we even get to see too much in the recent scenes. Where are the days that people could just enjoy real lovemaking without limits, where you can see the girl is happy. Pierre is one of the very few who succeed in this time after time.

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

Back to the girl and the fantasy. She's in my bed...horny...with a girlfriend (maybe Abby)...definitely not bipolar... :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No Abby is a cool one !!! Totally different of Iwia ... but both are delicious !!!
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gixy
Padawan

Post by Gixy »

ha? you mean the russian Abby? is there a casting with her as well? :o