IWIA - WUNF 62

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

IWIA - WUNF 62

Post by admin »

Gixy
Padawan

Re: IWIA

Post by Gixy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Her WakeUpnFuck scene online in few hours ... it's very hot !!!

PW

thats not fair Pierre.. what type of intercourse is happened after from 54th minute of video frankly speaking? its hidden from the camera :twisted:
although seems like its a vaginal one.

ladyoscar.h
Guru

Re: IWIA - WUNF 62

Post by ladyoscar.h »

SUPERLATIVI.........GRAZIE IWIA, GRAZIE MISTER. WOODMAN........WOW 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahahah with you guys it's never enough ... more than an hour of sex with this angel and you complain for a small cut ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gixy
Padawan

Post by Gixy »

exactly) it's you who had been there. not us.
and why did you cut exactly in that place when taking your tool out of her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Because IT WAS FULL OF SHIT !!! I know what I have to do Gixy and you start to break my balls now !!! Already I show a lot of things I should not and I do my best to satisfied everyone but there are limits and when a gaping hole become a " mine field " with really not acceptable level to show HERE, I cut and I don't want anyone ask me the reason why because any smart person should understand it !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

Gixy wrote:exactly) it's you who had been there. not us.
and why did you cut exactly in that place when taking your tool out of her?
Because all of a sudden they decided to do a little chess game. It was a great play, Iwia won by taking the two towers of Pierre Woodman with her Queen, but anyway, Pierre decided that it wasn't interresting enough to be kept.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: yes should be something like that !!!

PW

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Great girl in a great scene!!! Thanks again! I don't understand what people are complaining about this short cut you did, if people can't be happy with what you give us all the time then something is wrong in their heads :x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Bizzarini !!! I also think it's a cool scene and for sure she never got such bad treatment anywhere until now ...

PW