EVE ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sdp1010
Guru

Re: EVE ANGEL

Post by sdp1010 »

Thanks Pierre, I am A big fan of Eve Angel she is so real and not A fake, I've seen alot of videos with her and jo and Eve puts 100% feeling in it all the time, I know I post alot of commets about her and also ask alot of questions as well, I appoligize for that!
It's just alot of stuff I read on the internet about her sometimes that makes me wonder for instance about her stopping the business or the most of all I still read on the web alot that she will eventually move to the USA, That's why I asked all those questions before about the same subject, Remember??

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Hi Pierre,

I was checking out Eve's website (and it's a good one) and there's a list of her friends in the business. So I clicked on Sharka Blue, with whom you had a memorable casting/initiation. And it says,

"She had her first sex when she was fourteen - it was anal !!! She has done hundreds anal and DP scenes and she loves it. Her favorite producer is Pierre Woodman.

I thought you'd like to know, because she's a favorite of mine.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks ! But which website ? Eve angel . Com is not her website ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Yes, I'm aware of the pirates. I was looking through eveangelofficial.com.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes that one is DDF and real !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Erik (USA)01
Padawan

Post by Erik (USA)01 »

Hi Pierre, How are you?
I am new here, I have A couple of questions reguarding Eve Angel, If you don't mind answering,

(1) I don't know how to post A link but there is A twitter account with her, I don't know if it is real or not, Do you know if Eve uses twitter? I remember she stopped using twitter A long time ago!!
The reason why I am asking is because I want to ask her A question that I read on the web A few weeks ago and I want to know if it is true or not!!

(2) As I mentioned in the first question about what I read on the internet I believe this question has been asked before but what I understood of the web page on her was that Eve Angel was going to get married and eventually move to America!!
Do you know if that's true or is it people making lies about her?
Thank you, Have A nice weekend!! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know there are 34 pages about her but if you read the full topic about her your answers are inside : No twitters and Not married with No intention to go in USA !!!

PW

Erik (USA)01
Padawan

Post by Erik (USA)01 »

Thank You Pierre,
I was reading and I found everything, Sorry to ask you the same question! :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No blem !

PW

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello :)

A slightly Late HAPPY Birthday to Eve(May 19th)

I can only say :oops:
Attachments
01eveyellowdaypic5.jpg