ANGELICA HEART

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Angelica Heart

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Rocco is a very good friend, we have fucked many girls together ( even did a DP in a plane toilet in 1991 ) but I don't think he will agree with the idea to be in one of my shooting. Long time ago it was possible but today not, we are competitor and even if i'll be happy he do it, I'm sure it will not be possible from his side. But i'll speak with him about it, we never know, it can be a good surprise !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Rocco is a very good friend, we have fucked many girls together ( even did a DP in a plane toilet in 1991 ) but I don't think he will agree with the idea to be in one of my shooting. Long time ago it was possible but today not, we are competitor and even if i'll be happy he do it, I'm sure it will not be possible from his side. But i'll speak with him about it, we never know, it can be a good surprise !

PW
That would be FANTASTIC suprise !!
What an "A-Team" that would be for shooting: you, Alain & Rocco !
Maybe you can convince "The Italian Stallion" ..
I for one hope so. Sometime dreams do come true!
:D :D

Thanks zaius

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Fantastic casting with Angelica, PIerre! The fact that you were able to convince this girl to come back and do her first anal is fucking amazing!! We also get a little glimpse of how hard it is for you to get the girls to agree to show their "initiation" scenes! You'd figure after already doing her first anal on film that it wouldn't be a big deal to show her initiation. I'll never understand how a women's mind works.

I am a little sad to see that she got a boob job, but I have to admit they don't look too bad... They actually look a lot like Yvette's (CX 66) "real" fake looking boobs!

BTW, you'll have to bring her back for another anal session, so you can prove that you can give her more orgasms than your protege! I thought it was funny to see
your competitive spirit come out...

Thanks for your time, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

admin

ANGELICA HEART

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it is funny the life sometime, she's sympatic but ... special as I can said !!! I love her eyes they are stunning, the rest is not exactly my type...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bangster
Guru

Re: ANGELICA HEART

Post by bangster »

I have to admit Angelica Heart is not one of my favorites, but I have seen her 1st business anal/DP. The scene is with David Perry as she says in her PW casting. With David is Csoky Ice and Mike Angelo. The DP is relatively short but they make up for it by some real high energy ass fucking. For being such a bitch about anal sex in her first PW interview, I must say she has definitely gotten over her aversion to anal. She takes each guys cock up her ass like a champ and gapes like a subway tunnel.
The scene ends with three moderate sized load to her mouth.

Now, she claimed she had three orgasms during this scene, but while she definitely is into the sex any orgasms she had were not as apparent as they usually are in a PW sex initiation. So, it is really too bad she wouldn't agree to let PW publish her losing her butthole cherry.

PW, do you have any interesting insights about this girl you would like to share?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's very special ! She loves herself very much and can change her mind very fast as so can see in the first casting, but personnaly I like her because she never speak bad about me nowhere as I know, and she called me last week asking if I want shoot her with 10 boys ! She 's like that ...

PW

Cambio
Padawan

Post by Cambio »

Yes its her eyes.. but the rest.. I agree..
Still it has been a hype about her.
It would be something to see her initiation.
Thank you!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To be honest, nothing spectacular because she was already gone out of the room and I was scared she escape again, so I've been " a gentlemen" that day !

PW

tasos1
Padawan

Post by tasos1 »

Another one fake casting and date.
4th March 2008 and Angelica is with fake tits in this scene!

But you know something?Angelica did the boob job in May 2009!!!
Attachments
angelica-heart.jpg