AUDRIE FAREL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

AUDRIE FAREL

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: AUDRIE FAREL

Post by youdaman »

Great casting in HD, PW!! I love this girl's sexual mentality!! What happened with her, Pierre? Judging from the interview and her awesome breasts, she seemed perfect for the job....

Thanks, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

I certainly agree she seemed very hot! Especially her fantasy about having a group of guys fuck her... no limit!!!! Now that's an insatiable nympho! ;)

So tell us Pierre, did you destroy her asshole? :o

I've seen her perform in two scenes. One was with Simony Diamond and Joachim Kessef. The second she did DP with four boys. Both were good scenes.

She is also good for perverse sex like fisting and speculums. I think this girl is going to be destroyed before she is in the biz very long.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's a good girl, just saw her last week and she has probabily done over 50 scenes now. She's very sympatic but with black hair at the moment.
Of course i've "tried" some games after the casting but always the same story... I can do nothing with that problem, just maybe in the future if the site work well, propose huge amount of money and even I'm not sure it will worked more than 30% of the case. The reality is not a question of money for them, even I remember a fight I had with Yasmin Black who let me fuck her ass first time but no blow job ( even she said at the casting that she do it ) and find out the hidden camera because there was an electricity cut and the mechanic noise capted her attention. Anyway she refused I show her initiation but was OK to start again for money with Alain Deloin few minutes later in a very rude video with cum shot in the mouth. Don't try to understand man !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

peetee1
Guru

Post by peetee1 »

I would love to see some B T S with this girl put on this site if there is any she seems to have the perfect attitute for this job, plus could you tell me which movies she has been in if any. Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I never worked with her, no BTS sorry...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!