MONICA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MONICA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In every job a good and bad part !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SupermassveBlackHole
Guru

Post by SupermassveBlackHole »

Great HC scene. Is there a BTS?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I suppose yes but not sure because I have destroyed almost all from gonzo video. Because I can't get noise around it was static camera and was just for protection. So I didn't want keep it and 90 % as been erased ! Today I'm sad of it of course !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Mark Marcus
Guru

Post by Mark Marcus »

J' adore cette sale petite garce !
I wish I could take her doggystyle all day all night ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends."
"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition." -Woody Allen-

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui elle était douce comme un bombon à la fraise mais quand tu dis petite garce tu as raison ! Elle était tombé amoureuse de moi et devint imédiatement jalouse de Sophie allant jusqu'à inventer une histoire de dingue pour qu'elle soit fachée aprés moi. Mais la pauvre ignorait à quel point Sophie est rodée à ce genre d'exercices et au final je l'ai viré en deux secondes ! Dommage quand même qu'elle ait foutue la merde parce qu'elle était si jolie et si bonne à baiser ! Un vrai gachi ...

PW

kosta
Padawan

Post by kosta »

Elle était tombé amoureuse de moi
PW[/quote]

this is your curse :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and not, all depends of the girl !!! With Judith Fox it was difficult because she hates all girls around and doesn't want accepted the fact she was not my girl friend, just a friend/assistant with who I had sex regulary. So she put bordello ! Also Monique Covet wanted to kill my ex-wife, and some others made me some complications. But there are some who did it in silence and very discretly, I prefer that way of course !
It's clear a girl between 18 and 25 has many difficulties to control her heart and for many of them, just few big orgasm are enough too change all their feelings ...

PW

kosta
Padawan

Post by kosta »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Also Monique Covet wanted to kill my ex-wife,

PW
incredible passion!!!
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
It's clear a girl between 18 and 25 has many difficulties to control her heart and for many of them, just few big orgasm are enough too change all their feelings ...

PW
master , absolutely right !!!

Howardstern99

Post by Howardstern99 »

So georgeous it's so sad that you had to fire but oh well that's life

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but there was no other solution !!!

PW