LINET SLAG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LINET SLAG

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In reality I showed that one more because it will have been very stupid to not show it !
The attitude very particular of Linet on regards of the sperm compared to the piss is a thing I was obliged to show or it will have changed all the mind of that scene !!!
Maybe in future at some rare occasion I will do it again like for Barbie Pink with who something really mad happened in the past ... But don't dream I will not re-open Piss and Love !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ... But don't dream I will not re-open Piss and Love !!!

PW
:cry: :cry: :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But sometime a little surprise could happen like in the Linet hardcore scene !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

I know ;) ...but i imagine that only in the new scenes,isn´t it??? :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, it was in many scenes but I don't put it online, excepted now for Linet !

PW

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

Pierre,i mean if you only will release pee in New upcoming scenes :roll: ...i imagine that never will release old PAL never seen beforore like Anetta Keys,Eva Roberts,etc :?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No those one you can just dream about it ... but some impredictible ones will come like now during 2012 ! But very rarely and never with me ...

PW

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Thank you for her incredible sex scene. I just watched her doing another new DAP on a french site but it was just looking so faked! With you she got the top of sexual intensive action

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I heard about this scene already ! It's fine I know my work is different and my fans inderstand it, the rest is not important for me !

PW

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No those one you can just dream about it ... but some impredictible ones will come like now during 2012 ! But very rarely and never with me ...

PW
Thank you very much for your answer and Prosperous and Healthy New Year 2012 :P
...i wish to see a great sex and pissing scenes :twisted: