LINET SLAG

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LINET SLAG

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Et c'est pas fini !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That's it, time of flowers is out !!! The Linet full destruction is online !
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... ted_3/4493

Be ready to feel the difference with what you can see on others place ...
Linet-Slag-destruction.jpg
PW

ps : her casting has been updated too ...
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bull
Padawan

Post by bull »

Wow what a great December :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't tell me, heavy work, ahahahahahahah !!!

PW

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

Holy Shit !! ;)
There´s a warning missing "don't try this at home folks, we're trained professionals" :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes that one for sure is burning the eyes of "non used to see" real destruction !!!
Myself, sometime, because of the concentration or just if I fuck, I don't really pay attention of the intensity of the situation. Then, few month or years later I edit it and I am surprised of what going on inside the video ! This one is the perfect example of how I can be speechless after watching my own way of work ...

PW

ps : The PAL part should have been a good christmas present for many members ...

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

Aie aie aie Pierre... You keep teasing us... There is a PAL....how many are you hiding from us? Why? Why?...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That one is not hidden it's Christmas !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

Pierre,
The scene is awesome :P No stop hard sex with DAP :twisted: ...but the end of the video is one of the greatest surprises of the year...only for PAL Gourmets
like me :twisted: I wish that you did the same with Hika :P
Happy Christmas to all
...and i hope that Pierre bring us great scenes in the new year 2012 :P ...and hopefully PAL again :twisted:

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

And yes, the PAL at the end definitely was a great surprise, Thanks Pierre!!! Actually I am pretty sure you end almost every WUNF session with a cup of tea for the girl. Personally I don't even have to see the actual act, but I love it when you show the before and after like you did with Kristal in WUNF 8 or Zuzana Z or many others. To see how the girls respond to it is just priceless. Hope you give us some more of these shots in the future. Or at least another one at christmas 2012 ;) ;)