ASHLEY STILLAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
anothing
Padawan

Re: ASHLEY STILLAR

Post by anothing »

Good for her...
Can we atleast see a screen grab of her scene with you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I put this already on EBI :
file.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Too Bad EBI closed down its forum for new registrations a long time ago, so no new people can get in, unless you email them and prove you can help them someway :(

Non registered users cant even browse the forums :(

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

giggeli wrote:Too Bad EBI closed down its forum for new registrations a long time ago, so no new people can get in, unless you email them and prove you can help them someway :(

Non registered users cant even browse the forums :(
You don't loose too much cuz of it. EBI forum becomed somehow a non-sense. Even if they were started they're website with my models (having the pictures of Barbarella and Lara Stevens on they're entrance page ), they do a discriminative politic, forgotting my support to them on theyre first 5-6 years of existence. As you see they add the new babes only of Brillbabes and Sandysomdels, Sandras, and Topimodels, and they dont want to add my models . Since almost 3 weeks they did'nt added Sophie Lynx, and Leyla Peachbloom, but they were added models of other agencies. I am talking about hungarian agencies.Why they do this ? I have an ideea, but I don't want to share it now, and here. I hope in the beginning of next year I could share with everybody theese behind the scenes of our adult business, with all the shit and manipulation from it. 8-) After that I'll say bye bye 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

They don't want ad Sophie Lynx ? Very strange, I'll speak with them about it !
But use Sophie's topic if you want speak about her , please !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

No. I was speaking about EBI forum. Look Pierre does'nt matter. They were deleted my agency from they're partners too already 2-3 years ago. I think they've made a deal with Brillbabes. So they're like owned by Brill :) Anyway is'nt an independent adult forum that's a :twisted: fact

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know, I always have possibilities to tell what I wanted there but it's true there is a huge pressure from Brillbabes ! And what, who are they Brillbabes ? Since one year I stopped with them, nothing has changed for me except I lost 10 girls a year from them but get 10 others from their competitors and basta. You have nice girls, just stay focus on that and F.T.U !!!

PW

anothing
Padawan

Post by anothing »

Thanks for the screen grab. Both of you look so happy. Hope to see the scene soon.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe ...

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

Ricardo, I feel you very sarcastic and full of hate recently.
do I understand the business to be so hard this year? :(
I get perfectly your issue with EBI but the mood is recurring
hein?