IRENA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Joejach
Padawan

Re: IRENA

Post by Joejach »

Pierre can we see the scene with you and Irena , would love to see her having sex :) Thanks, Joe

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

With me I can't show you but BTS we will see how is the quality because I don't know !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jean valjean
Padawan

Post by jean valjean »

Depuis que tu fais se boulot sa t est arriver souvent de trouver des vers des poux puce ou autre ??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh oui !!! mais le truc de cette fille c'est des oxyures et c'est inoffensif mais par contre, il y a 20 ans j'avais choppé la gale en Russie et aussi une des filles en ligne, Agnes, avait filé des poux à David Perry mais moi non alors que je l'avais baisé avant !!!
On en a vu des choses depuis toutes ces années, crois moi, encore hier aprés-midi, j'ai sorti une vieille capote d'une chatte en doigtant une fille !!!

W
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jean valjean
Padawan

Post by jean valjean »

:lol: :lol: S est plus une fille s est une poubelle :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas forcement, les femmes ne se rendent pas toujours compte si un bout de plastic reste coincé au fond de leur vagin. Un preservatif peu facilement resté là sans qu'elles le sachent ! Une de mes amies a brisé une longue relation à cause de ça ! Elle avait fait un écart de conduite sous l'éffet de l'alcool et son mec a trouvé un capote pleine de sperme en elle. Ce fût le bordel ...

PW

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

I am in shock to read all this! I cannot imagine these things! I suddenly feel naive :shock:
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At least you learn things here, it's good !

PW

niceman111
Guru

Post by niceman111 »

pierre, we are not letting this go. we need to see this clip. we care not for the quality but we must see this beauty ravaged.

niceman111
Guru

Post by niceman111 »

pierre, not to be a pest but we need to see the bts of this girl