COLETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
smile71
Padawan

Re: COLETTE

Post by smile71 »

The most passionate kiss that one of the "spider victim" gave to you!!!!!!! Very exitable........you are a very adorable boy in your romantic moments Pierre :D :D :D ,the important is however that the "bad boy" have a chance!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The bad boys have more chance that good ones because this is what the girls prefer !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Something very big happens between, "No, you can't see my body" and
"We speak about this for a minute." Next, she's showing you her body. Then, there's another "we speak about this for a minute" and she getting ready for sex.

I mean, she has a boyfriend she loves and is a virgin, saving herself for him. How do you get from one to the other? Seems to happen a lot. I'm dying to listen in on a few of those conversations. You seem to close a high number of these deals, and I'm jealous!

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

What I see is that Pierre is committed at this point in the conversation, to provide a fantastic experiences for her... I like some of the casting also for the girl's reactions.

When you consider so many of us "save" ourselves for a man that ends up giving us a really bad (and usually one-sided) first taste of sex, what Pierre is offering is far superior. I wish this had been my first taste of sex, I would not have waited so long to try again!

I am jealous! :oops:

Of course I found someone to make up for this!
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So no reason to be jealous !!! ;) ;) ;)
Anyway thanks for nice words ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Hi Rafale, nice to hear from you again. All's well I hope.

I'd probably say something to her like, "Boy, am I ever going to fuck your eyes out!" whereupon she would run away as fast as her legs would carry her. Me - as smooth as Pierre? Not in this lifetime!

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Hahaha!

Well it depends on the girl and the situation. In this situation, sure, it's not the best choice of words! But if my bf tells me this, I will tell him bring it on!! :lol:
omnia vincit amor

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Hah! Yes my dear. It's always easier and a lot more fun when one is in a great relationship. I need to work on my technique, no?

And Rafale, I zoomed into your photo. What a cutie you are!

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

Why, thank you for the nice compliment!

I am sure you do fine with the ladies. I know you are a gentleman at heart .... and nothing wrong with having some beastly tendencies in the bed! ;)
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Beast who is a beast here ? Only romantic style ! Watch the latest initiation online, with Linet Slag, only flower and kindness ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW