ADRIENNE SHAND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ADRIENNE SHAND

Post by admin »

TheWarrior
Guru

Re: ADRIENNE SHAND

Post by TheWarrior »

Pierre, why in the casting did she say that she didn't like you at first?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How do you want I know the answer, I don't have a cristal ball with me to read in the mind of the girl. Probabily I was not her type of man like it is the case with 95% of the girls I crossed in my life, but who care, only count the result no ?
You know I have only get 10 serious girlfriend in my life, I mean with who I stay for a long period, and 9 of them hate me at the beginning. So I don't care what they said or think when we just meet...Womens are special you know !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

I've always really liked this girl....her casting and initiation were great!!! Thank you so much for the new exclusive scene you added.... It was incredible, Pierre!!! We get an up close and personal look at your technique....The next girl who won't let me put my finger in her butt....I'm showing her this video!!!

I think Adrienne is very, very beautiful( amazing eyes and lips!!!) I'd love to hear your personal opinion of this girl? I love the girls who come back several times, like Adrienne and Magdalena for example....Probably a pain in the ass for you, but very interesting for the audience..... Then again, maybe you enjoy the "Pleasure Delaying" aspect of this kind of situation....

Bravo, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course the fact that it's more difficult can give a good feeling sometime but you'll see that some girls came three time like a virgin Hungarian called Eva who finally wanted... ( ok I don't said you'll see ) or Tamara a Russian very cute who ... ok you'll find out also ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I must keep few suspens here, but to close it, it's clear when you get the flower you forget the time you run behind, but when you break your teeth after hours and hours of discution, for sure you're a bit nervous... but it's the sport !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sk11983
Padawan

which one - Re: ADRIENNE SHAND

Post by sk11983 »

Which Eva is being talked about her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I thing it's about Eva Roberts !

PW

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

The moment when she kiss while masturbate you is the part I prefer in the initiation,now I'm in a romantic phase of my life.... :D :D :D
About the rest very good job,the maestro at his best!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Job is a world you like a lot !!! Again it was not a job for me, I was so excited to fuck her from the first second I see her , that it was just so good. I did some other time sex with her and the best one was the last one because she was like a tornado ...

PW

smile71
Padawan

Post by smile71 »

Pierre please forgive me! you often say you're english is bad but mine is worst! the equivalent word of job in italian may have also the meaning of funny moment and I just referred to this meaning obviously,a little misunderstanding :D