SABINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SABINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I found her BTS but not the time to do edit it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kopf
Guru

Post by Kopf »

you dont need to edit it, we want complete, full unedited version ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must always build up with the logo etc... and cut when sometime the camera is turning for nothing etc... There are always a lot to do...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Erzoon wrote:Her name now - Sabine Hussein (Sebine Huseyn, Sabina Husein). It was the known designer of clothes in Azerbaijan in the middle of 2000.

Its photo above:
http://www.show.news.az/viewarc.php?id=462
Still its photo:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
I am confused.All link dead!!

In she half rassian, half arab? Or marry arab dude?
Huseyn sound arab.Or is it common for rassian/azerbijan to have such names?

Who is dis girls Sabina anyways? I dont think she is that much of a famous girls nowadays.

I google for hers and cannot find any big stuffs as a major designer from azerbijan or something like that!!

Only I found dis:
http://forum.aztop.com/index.php?showtopic=18602
I dont speak that language, so I dont know what they say.
Doesnt seem like a very respectable internationally known fashion designer with lots of class, when I see thoses see-through t-shirts she wears at her age.

Anyway, she is not my type, but I will go watch dis new BTS, only to see why the fans speak so good about it!!
Bawdy wrote: [...]what a cum freak! [...]would love to see more.

Bawdy 8-)
I guess I like to see more "celebs" or "semi-celebs" on dis site....it's good for business to cause a little stir of controversy every now and then....like with the budai tape and the bonny singer tape, altho impact m8 be little less wit dis "baby" cuz less say, she is a bit less bomba imho).

But I must admit, her eyes say: I eat mens for breakfast!!!! :o :)
Attachments
2011-06-27_220157.jpg
huseyn52uh.jpg
huseyn25ui.jpg
Clipboard7.jpg
Clipboard7.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 3713 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think I will give you some interesting extra material with her in the future that you will like !!!
Sabina.jpg
PW

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think I will give you some interesting extra material with her in the future that you will like !!!
Sabina.jpg
PW
You know what dis photo proves to me????

Life is so cool. :lol: :lol:

A grown up woman can be socially, economical,financial speaking "at the top of the food chain", but in their heart they are still the same "cum sucking dick loving whores" they used to be as a youngster.

This girls prooves it!

Thats why I love womens!!!

Why oh why cant we read womens minds like Mel Gibson in:
"What Women Want" then we would have known if womens at our work are as dirty and sick in the mind like we are!! I remember a recent survey wit 20.000 womens of which the outcome said, womens even think more often about sex and often check out secretly the bulge, the package of the mens when they are not watching. But the difference between men and womens was that a grown womens accepts more her social role that says she should behave act serious and live responsible, becuase thats the way it juss should be!. Buhu. This girls once again prooves that womens no matter what they do now at 40+ are juss as dirty in their heart as we are, she only isnt allowed by society to show it without being considered a slut instead of a women with big sexual apetite.

That said, I cant wait to see what all the buzz is about when everything cums online.

Cheers m8's.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes this one is particulary in accord with your comment !!!

PW

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

And?

What is the plan with all dis wonderful materials you still got of dis fashion baby?

Approximate release date? Thanxs!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must look but could be done soon if I don't forget !

PW

zxmar05
Padawan

Post by zxmar05 »

Please Please Please