BELLE CLAIRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
toddjames198329
Guru

Re: BELLE CLAIRE

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:24 am
I really haven't found a single minute for that since I am back from holidays ...

PW
Yo Pierre! i know you are SUPER busy but could you make some time in your schedule to review the old footage for Belle Claire 'very' first casting? i'm still curious why her very 1st anal sex is edited out. was it because her orgasm & emotion was too raw and she was embrassed and she didnt want anyone to see it at the time? was she not clean? i'm very curious the reason for the editing.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am so sorry but for now I can answer you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 5:58 am
I am so sorry but for now I can answer you !!!

PW
i think you mean 'can't' answer. i just wanted 2 know the reason 4 the edit. i don't expect you to re-edit the footage back into the vdieo.

no worries. i have a therory because in your WUNF video with her you and your woodman team fucked her hard and there was a bit of blood and then thing stopped. she want to the bathroom. She returns and jokingly says 'oh you broke my pusssy' and you apologized and she forgave you and smiled and continued.

So my theory is one of three things. after the initiation 1) you fucked her ass and she was embrassed about her anal screams or 2) Her asshole was not clean and some brown stuff came out or 3) there was some accidental blood.

it has to be one of these three reasons.

jhwalle22
Padawan

Post by jhwalle22 »

C’est tellement cryptique ce sujet 😂 mais apparement c’est assez tabou ou peut-être que Pierre tu préfères garde certaines choses secrètes. En tout cas si jamais on peut avoir des scènes coupées ou autre, cette déesse mérite !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je sais mais vraiment j'ai tant de choses sur les bras que je n'ai pas trouvé une minute pour toi !!! Désolé ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jhwalle22
Padawan

Post by jhwalle22 »

T’inquiètes on sait que t’es bien occupé ! Mais parfois on relance histoire que t’oublies pas. À défaut de la faire revenir ça pourrait être cool d’avoir quelques inédits pour fêter ses 10ans dans le biz ;)