VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Johandechatman1984
Padawan

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by Johandechatman1984 »

Does she has an official Instagram? What name is it. Because there are that much fake official ones online...

The artist Tate McRae makes me think on her. It's always funny when her music clips pass, I think at Viola...

BiTod
Padawan

Post by BiTod »

Johandechatman1984 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 7:14 am
Does she has an official Instagram? What name is it. Because there are that much fake official ones online...

The artist Tate McRae makes me think on her. It's always funny when her music clips pass, I think at Viola...
Her instagram is 𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 / 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 John. But don't expect to talk to her about her previous life, she's now found a different path.
If you're pollite and want to talk to her in general you'll find a very intellegent and interesting young woman, despite what some here would say about her. ;)

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Dans le WUNF 200 , le temps filmé en anal de Viola est bien superieur à celui d'Apolonia , est-ce involontaire ?
Je me trompe peut-être mais dans ce Wunf Viola semble mieux encaisser l'anal qu'Apolonia ou est-ce juste un effet d'impression ?

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Probably because Pierre had already fucked Viola in the ass a few times already by that point and knew exactly how she enjoyed it (hard). He even commented on that here how he was surprised she could take such a hard ass pounded for being new to anal, knowing firsthand himself having broke in her ass himself.

https://m.woodmancastingx.com/casting-x ... _7441.html

IMG_7538.jpeg
IMG_7538.jpeg (24.47 KiB) Viewed 2943 times
IMG_7539.jpeg
IMG_7539.jpeg (34.46 KiB) Viewed 2943 times
IMG_7548.jpeg
IMG_7551.jpeg
IMG_7553.jpeg
IMG_7555.jpeg
IMG_7556.jpeg
IMG_7560.jpeg
IMG_7561.jpeg
IMG_7562.jpeg
IMG_7563.jpeg
IMG_7565.jpeg
IMG_7566.jpeg
Apolonia had to wait her turn to get her pretty ass pounded next.
IMG_7568.jpeg
IMG_7569.jpeg
IMG_7533.jpeg
Great WUNF.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Spiderdog wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 1:42 pm
Dans le WUNF 200 , le temps filmé en anal de Viola est bien superieur à celui d'Apolonia , est-ce involontaire ?
Je me trompe peut-être mais dans ce Wunf Viola semble mieux encaisser l'anal qu'Apolonia ou est-ce juste un effet d'impression ?

Le timing c'est juste le hasard mais par contre oui Viola encaisse mieux l'anal qu' Apolonia qui a fait ce jour là sa seule et unique DP de carrière.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

You had to be impressed by how Viola could take such a hard anal pounding for her first time in casting being so inexperienced. She herself look to be surprised.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well Viola was already fucking in anal with me numerous times since a year when we did this WakeUpNFuck scene !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dragon34
Guru

Post by dragon34 »

I wonder if there is any information about her boyfriend? It was very impressive that he came to you without your knowledge.

dragon34
Guru

Post by dragon34 »

In the past, there were girls on this site whose wonderful stories were much more impressive than sex. Now, you are choosing ordinary girls who only come to take part in the industry, Mr. Woodman. This is a wrong attitude

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bring me the girls from the past without tatoos, more innocent, super beautiful and you'll have it again !!!
But the past is the past and sadly nowadays the girls are different. NOT MY FAULT ...

PW