DOLLY DYSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
willyfarai
Guru

Re: DOLLY DYSON

Post by willyfarai »

next WSG please !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Vladlen
Guru

Post by Vladlen »

Pierre, when do you plan to release wsg?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK ...
If I have a lot of subscription this week-end I promise it will be next XXXX update after Sandra Soul coming now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

a111670
Padawan

Post by a111670 »

OMG.....what a great surprise!! Alreay wait the update of Dolly Dyson for 2 years ..... Hope see it ASAP

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In few days ...

PW

Vladlen
Guru

Post by Vladlen »

She has amazing looks!!!!! Are you planning to display wsg on the site this week?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did not get all the support I expected in termof membership in May but anyway I'm gonna give you Dolly in few hours !!!

Dolly-Dyson-and-PW.jpg

PW

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:18 pm
I did not get all the support I expected in termof membership in May but anyway I'm gonna give you Dolly in few hours !!!

Dolly-Dyson-and-PW.jpg

PW

Amazing pic. Pierre your tweet is correct, it is impossible for any man on earth to resist her. Simply impossible!! Not sure pierre how you were able to control yourself with a girl like dolly deepthroating for so long :lol: :lol:

Dolly might be the most 'dangerous' girl on the planet in terms of sex :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matching that with good brain unlike many fools we have in today's world. Looks, sex drive, and brains is all one needs. Excellent girl who has found success and I hope she returns to you some day in the near future for more ultra intense scenes.

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Both of you have outdone yourself - I have seen a lot with Dolly and really like her cute and innocent appearance, coupled with the nasty stuff she does..and I hope she washed her mouth before you kissed her ;)