ANETTA KEYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANETTA KEYS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Be happy guys, tonight another scene with Anetta keys will be online in the Hardcore section !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Be happy guys, tonight another scene with Anetta keys will be online in the Hardcore section !

PW
:o :o :o :o
Grrrrrreat!
Thanxs maestro. I hope it as good rude fucking like the original wit you!
You seem like a lot more in shape nowadays compared wit your look in that vid!
Certainly 15 kilo! Less sweaty also. Good for you. Bravo! (I guess we have to applaud Sophie also for dis huge accomplishment: good daily "cardio workout" :lol: ;) ).

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The scene with Anetta is not a rude one like with me for sure, far away from that !
About my shape, I am always between 83 and 91 kg ( my biggest ! ) since 10 years !!!
This morning I was 86 kg !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Not bad.

Professional soccer players especially the Italian clubs (like juventus, as roma, ac milan,internationale) always use the height in centimeters and take away the 1.
In your case I believe I remember you said you are 182. So ideally, 82 kilo's.
Only 4 kilo above the professional weight. Im sure one month of hard work (read fucking!!!!) together wit some abdominal crunches in the morning (4x25xevery other day) would bring you there soon.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true, even I can loose 3 kg in a day if I hardly work, or play long time Tennis, football or whatever. But I get it back the same fast I lost it ... :( :( :(

PW

frigginhumid
Newb

Post by frigginhumid »

Would you agree PW that Anetta has been the most beautiful woman you have ever worked with?

I am so glad to hear she is happy and living near me in Canada. Maybe one day I will just be lucky to see her walking through the city.

I'm sure you have mentioned this elsewhere but I wondered whether you are again working at casting? You have a remarkable talent for finding the most beautiful and sexual women. All my favourites: Anetta, Monica Roccaforte, Erica Bella, Melissa Lauren.

If you have any tips for a 49 year old man to find such beautiful women, please share. Moving to Hungary, Ukraine or Czech R. is probably at the top of the list?

Thanks,
GM

PS: Thanks for this site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are many post on this forum where those subject are discuss and you must found it because I can't repeat and repeat always the same !
About Anetta there is a new exclusive anal photo-set with her that will be put online the december 3 ( next saturday ) !!!

PW

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Pierre, I realize you have discussed this 'interview' but at the risk of making you angry I guess I just don't understand what happened.

I must be missing something here. Anetta seemed to absolutely LOVE the initiation. She was every bit as aggressive as Pierre. In fact, except for Sharka Blue, I can't recall a scene where the girl was more into the sex, and ALL the sex, than this one. So what the hell is she referring to in that 'interview?' If you read the interview, she seems so regretful that she can't even speak Pierre's name. Either she was faking it during the initiation or she is lying in the interview. And since her English is terrible, I suppose it's possible that the translator took some pretty strong liberties with the translation. WTF is going on here, damn it?

So Pierre, what am I missing here? What is your opinion on the interview?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's a fake !!! Anetta is a huge friend and she came back working for me on " The perfectionist " in 2007 with some anal !!! She also came in Brazil with us ...
This video is anterior to this time, so why did she give me such present like her ass again it if she doesn't liked me ??? Sophie and we we love Anetta, and she loves us too !!!

PW

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

Thanks Pierre for clearing that up. It was really bothering me. I see what you mean about your competitors and detractors constantly trying to paint you as some kind of terrible guy. Fuck 'em!