CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So be happy as I am ...
Our dear Chloe will come back to me soon with Adriana Chechik !!!

That will be an awesome time ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

Another explosion scene for all of us. Pierre pls let us know if you need us to help you in any way with the scene hahaahahahah

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sure !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:19 pm
So be happy as I am ...
Our dear Chloe will come back to me soon with Adriana Chechik !!!

That will be an awesome time ...

PW
wooow. really? this MIGHT be interesting. Well..Pierre!!! .if you can bring back the MAGIC of Chloe's original 2014 anal casting that would be amazing !!! And Adrianna too? Woooow. Maybe you will need help from the woodman team!!

Pierre if possible, PLEASE do a woodman-style PRE-interview with Chloe if there's time. Just to catch up as old friends!

Because i do like Chloe !! Your 2014 casting interviews & videos with her made me a fan of her early work. Your interviews showed everyone how sweet, humble & kind she was. I was impressed with her.

However, when she did that online promotion last year where she was telling mainstream news press & doing interviews about 'ONLY DATING RICH MEN' . It surprised me. I personally don't care to be honest. I just felt she maybe could've kept this info about herself private ??

https://youtu.be/ex9Mp41xr98?t=385

I've always felt that what made Chole special & DIFFERENT from other Adult Stars is that she is or (was) a very HUMBLE and KIND woman. Not to say she is perfect. Nobody is perfect. We are all human. But i always saw her as being a humble person. So the only dating rich men promotion she was doing last year, i just felt it maybe could've been kept private & not public ??. Maybe i'm wrong or im misunderstanding her ??

Hopefully if she's open 2 chatting with you as old freinds ON CAMERA - it will be cool just so that the people can see who she is today in 2024.

Just an idea!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well once she will be here we will decide about all !!!

PW