MOONA SNAKE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MOONA SNAKE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But when a girl has already done DAP gangbang and pee drink I'm not sure what more can be unlocked
I never asked for more and could have been just happy with less as I do often when a girl just tell me she did for instance a DAP but hated it !!!
But I felt Moona was speaking and working with me the way some people told her to do and it wasn't what I expected ...
Out of that she was very kind but her friend Miriam More did not played the same game and I was grateful for this !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Online in few minutes with a special editing for the interview ...

Capture d’écran 2024-04-05 à 22.13.39.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

admin

MOONA SNAKE

Post by admin »

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Pierre I see the opportunity to bring her, she hasn't been with the dark side for a long time, so it's time to exploit her skills for example in WSG, WUNF and more

literally this is what I see in her crotch, Moona's vagina is the definition of a completely closed clam and when it opens up it shows her beauty

1.jpg

Jackthelad
Padawan

Post by Jackthelad »

Looking forward to seeing the full casting. I know it will be something special....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

With Darrells Deeps, Thomas Stone, Thomas Delinckx ( first try on camera ) and me yes it was special !!!

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:16 am
With Darrells Deeps, Thomas Stone, Thomas Delinckx ( first try on camera ) and me yes it was special !!!

PW
After listening to her delightful noises while you initiated her to the Woodman technique, I can't wait to witness her debauchery at the hands of you and your crew! :twisted: :twisted: I am sure her "song" will be one I will never grow tired of hearing! :D :D

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Pierre I see the opportunity to bring her, she hasn't been with the dark side for a long time, so it's time to exploit her skills for example in WSG, WUNF and more

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well for now let's see what success she will have after I publish her casting. Then we will discuss about more ...

PW