ALLORA ASHLYN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
jonathancarter
Guru

Re: ALLORA ASHLYN

Post by jonathancarter »

Due to the massive hype around this casting, almost an urban legend by now, I wouldnt be surprised if it got released earlier than expected. Just trying to imagine the ways in which pierre disciplined this girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

99beaver
Padawan

Post by 99beaver »

The secrets site has wider angles and not in 4K I think, swallows is 4K and more close ups. Both are very good, though sometimes the girls can be skanky and not worth watching.

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

99beaver wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:14 am
The secrets site has wider angles and not in 4K I think, swallows is 4K and more close ups. Both are very good, though sometimes the girls can be skanky and not worth watching.
Well. 'Swallow' is better in my view but 'Secrets' is good too. Allora is a Arizona girl and 'Swallow' and 'Secrets' were both at one point in Arizona at the same time. 'Secrets' is now in Las Vegas and 'Swallow' is still in Arizona. So Allora could've easily been on Swallow but decided to go to 'Secrets'

So all i need now it to see this FULL casting then my Allora collection will be complete. because her career was short but good. when pierre releases it hopefully he will be open to atleast describing here in the forums what was edited out if he edits out anything.

but like i said before...lets all accept that some women do IN-FACT have rape fantasies that they want fullfilled. its shocking but true...so.. that day back in 2016. Allora met her match that day when she met Pierre.

She received the hardcore semi-violent - angry anal experience she always wanted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so real talk! my expectations are high..!!!

i have a good imagination though...i'm expecting the most shocking, erotic, semi-violent and also NASTY anal sex i've ever seen. i'm expecting to go :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Be patience is neccessary for this one !!! It's a jewel ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mils92
Padawan

Post by mils92 »

OMG can't wait to see the update during the interview she said that she has no limit !!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That's more than an evidence !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!