CHIHUAHUA SU

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Zegerman
Guru

Re: CHIHUAHUA SU

Post by Zegerman »

What a pity! I would have loved to see her with Pierre...
I'd love to see more of her too, she's atypical for the site..which makes it interesting. In real life she's the type of woman I take up to the hotel room after an evening full of talking about sex.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she was very kind but more focus on young men than old ones like me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
So for that reason it wasn't neccessary to push over and we said bye to each others without any angriness just friendly feelings. I met her BF who is also a cool handsome guy.
They went to my the "BUD" team after me and all of them had fun together !!! :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I am sorry she decided to pass on the possibility of learning your techniques through an initiation...I am sure she would have learned a lot AND would have had a lot of fun...But to each his/her own... ;)

I am glad, however, that she had a good time with your crew! :twisted: :twisted:

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

JohnWick wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:17 am
Looking at the pictures, her body is 10/10 for me. But sadly the tattoos have ruined the feeling for me.
agreed BUT - i think her personality and performance will win u over. some women have a unique 'spirit' or 'aura' about them and i think this girl has that factor that will make men ignore her tatoos. i don't mind the tatoos to be honest but i too prefer little to no tatoos on a woman - i personally perfer a clean look BUT some women can win me over with persoanlity, character, sweetness, beauty and performance. she seems like a woman who is a GIVER.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She just kindly wrote me that she would like work with me now but sadly it's not possible on my side as I have a heavy schedule until my holidays !!!

https://www.instagram.com/chihuahua.su/

Capture d’écran 2024-01-24 à 22.18.22.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Gapermaker
Guru

Post by Gapermaker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:52 pm
She just kindly wrote me that she would like work with me now but sadly it's not possible on my side as I have a heavy schedule until my holidays !!!

PW
Pierre you was not fuck it her ass at casting? Why? She so nice girl.

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

She is great, though i dislike those tatooes

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/chihuahua.su/

Capture d’écran 2024-01-24 à 22.18.22.png

PW
i think she deserves a chance, she is so nice of everything, body and personality, that usually the tattoos also kill the vibe, but in this case i am willing to see more of her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe one day if she is back !!!

PW