NELLY KENT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
NELLY KENT
Padawan

Re: NELLY KENT

Post by NELLY KENT »

mspm89 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:43 am
Would you want kids some day @Nelly? :D
I’m so sorry to answer this but NO. I don’t have any kids and I don’t want any. This is what I have decided since I entered this business. Maybe one day with the right person. Maybe…. I do love kids tho but I like my silence and my routine and my organised life. And I think it’s a big responsibility. Maybe I’m afraid to be a mom and to be like my mom maybe it’s that. If I would I would give him the best but I’m also afraid not to grow a spoiled brat just because I didn’t had the right life and make him have everything. Idk it’s tricky
Depends with who u are idk . But I’m in for both. If I would have someone saying they don’t want kids I’m ok. If someone else would want I would think and I would be ok . I’ve always been up to adopt since there are so many kids out there. My father adopted 3brothers last year. He asked if I want anything from his properties I said no and he left everything to them. So it’s nice to save some life’s.plus i would be too strict I think. I wanted to join military I almost did enjoyed the forces so….sometimes u have to think about the person u are about to bring in the world. And I’m also scared about what’s gonna happen with this world ….. u don’t see some politicians are slipping in theyr trousers and it’s so crazy out there. It’s a lot really

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

NELLY KENT wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:22 am
jonathancarter wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:27 pm
After the Shona situation on her thread, Nelly's contribution only increases the hype for her return. Hope she gets full woodman treatment while being treated like an angel at the same time. :lol: :lol:
Hype hype hype 😂😂😂😂
Mehh just funny how some things turn out and funny how idiots can influence the world . That’s why I always say: information is free but your choice of what you wanna belive in. Simple as that 😂😂
Yes I’m supposed to do it with Pierre after I got back from my “holidays” 😂 of visiting the land of doctors
I lost a lot of weight I got super super fat😂😂😂 I will share a pic to make you all wow 😂😂
It was all from the treatment as soon as I stopped it I start to lose kilos from the first week.
Then I got a crazy haircut 😂😂 I got a time limit from the doctor so I decided to “fuck it I do all the shit I’ve never done in my life”
I don’t think I ever showed to Pierre my haircut in that time no 😂

wow wow what a face and body!! Nelly you truly are a rare woman to find these days in our current world. you being hungry for sex as you said and the woodman treatment go hand in hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you down for aggressive sex or just 'normal' if that makes sense

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OMG !!! Not sure I will have liked you the same as now if I met you like that Nelly !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

suneko
Guru

Post by suneko »

You look amazing no matter what Nelly and I hope you get booked a lot now that you are back, especially if you are as horny as you say you are !

And I hope you still plan on doing that dinner with your fans in Paris ! ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

A huge thanks for this Nelly :

girls/shona-river-t9641-330.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

NELLY KENT
Padawan

Post by NELLY KENT »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:40 am
OMG !!! Not sure I will have liked you the same as now if I met you like that Nelly !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
😂😂😂😂I am very aware of that 😂
But now I got my beautiful Cinderella hair back 😂😂😂

NELLY KENT
Padawan

Post by NELLY KENT »

wow wow what a face and body!! Nelly you truly are a rare woman to find these days in our current world. you being hungry for sex as you said and the woodman treatment go hand in hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you down for aggressive sex or just 'normal' if that makes sense
[/quote]

Yes of course all. I’ve been in the whole time . If I didn’t received it that’s another question 😂😂😂

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

Thanks for you active responses.

Well little more needs to be said after this :lol: :lol:

Nelly what are some of your sexy fantasies that perhaps you have had after the casting which was a long time ago. (Especially the dirty fantasies) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

NELLY KENT wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:50 am
sometimes u have to think about the person u are about to bring in the world. And I’m also scared about what’s gonna happen with this world …..
Personaly i get your point and understand it, this week in french newspapers, we've seen a 16yr old teenager girl, who commited suicide, by throwing herself under a truck on the highway...

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

NELLY KENT wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:31 pm

Yes of course all. I’ve been in the whole time . If I didn’t received it that’s another question 😂😂😂
Nelly we waiting for Pierre and David to DP your holes again :P when you having 2nd round?

And I'm sorry about the brain tumour story 😔 I had no idea. I hope you are ok now.