HETE TINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: HETE TINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All cool !!!
I am very happy to see Tina is succesful here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:53 pm

But when I see my second best sale of the year is Milev Skaya and the best sale of the month is Victoria Nova, well I feel I do what people want ...

Of course I am more into girls like Luna Wolfs or Vivien Kool but not my fault if their sales are less than some MILF I will have never accepted to shoot 10 years ago !!!

PW
I'm glad that you acknowledged this Pierre. and i perosnally love all types of women. but i think u must open your heart and mind to the fact that we are in the era of 'The MILF' - its a new era. you've been in the game a long time. i just turned 40 myself. i remember as a teenager in the '90s that attractive older women weren't a 'thing' back in the day. but the culture has changed.

men these days want to see attractive MILFs now. you said it yourself that the revenue sales reflect the truth. if we had a MILF section/tab for the site - i don't think it would hurt at all. keep things the same. let the exotic young girls keep their place on the site and start bringing in more pretty European MILFs and let those MILF have their own buttton. or just have a 'age' button that the members can press to filter down all women over 35.

i still feel that if you keep the quality and the standard 'HIGH' in terms of looks, skin texture, & physical fitness for the milfs. we could really get some very pretty, attractive, fit-looking MILFs to show up. i beleive they're out there.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

TODDJAMES198329 You have spoken the truth and your comment is spot on we are in the age of milfs.

This is the case of Mrs. Jada Spark a woman who is in the best moment of her life and you have to bring her and squeeze her to the maximum another one of them is Suzie Grande another great milfs, you just have to pick up the phone and book your appointment.

yurlqi
Padawan

Post by yurlqi »

Great action and a lot of fun with this girl, I hope you find the time to update this to see how you finished her off :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Good question ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!