OLIVIA SPARKLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: OLIVIA SPARKLE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Kmconstantine wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:12 am
One of the best WSG. This is why I like the series. Rare but special. Olivia looked so sexy in her black dress. She was a good obedient little bitch for Pierre in this video. She got it rough and did everything like a champion!
As I said it was the time she was just a perfect angel loving fuck without any specific other considerations. Then later she started a love story with someone and last time I offered her scenes she was "at work" not just here for great sex like at her debut. Her boyfriend was in the car down in the street and it was super cold outside. I proposed her to take a room for him in the hotel that he can be in warm place and sleeping a bit as they had driven many hours from Prague. But they refused and asked only to be "as fast as possible" to finish the job. That day I knew the sexual feeling was gone and I was sad ...
And when someone asked her on IG last year how it was with PW as expected she said " it was just work" !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
But come on anyone can see the difference in this WSG and what she has done anywhere else but girls often think nobody can see that ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jarold
Padawan

Post by Jarold »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:24 pm
Yeah she could but this scene was before she starts date her BF and changed a lot !!!

PW
So she changed a boyfriend and because of that changed herself?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

More or less yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jarold
Padawan

Post by Jarold »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:07 am
More or less yes !!!

PW
Thanks for the answer. By the way, you blurred your butthole in the last video with her - it's funny!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

While you are in miss of it ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

Jarold wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:58 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:07 am
More or less yes !!!

PW
Thanks for the answer. By the way, you blurred your butthole in the last video with her - it's funny!
I agree it was really funny :lol: Pierre was not shy for rimjob but shy to show his butthole :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah I don't think it has any interest to be seen !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Mohit
Padawan

Post by Mohit »

Omg the wsg for master the more they are beautiful the more rough and dirty i will be wow master did she really eaten her shit at the end

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ask her ...

PW

willyfarai
Guru

Post by willyfarai »

OLIVIA SPARKLE - XXXX - WSG 23
the best video of 2023 for me