MAYA ROSE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MAYA ROSE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am open to all until maya is happy with it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:47 pm
I am open to all until maya is happy with it !!!

PW

That's our master, so we're gonna see scene with Maya, Mira, maybe Lola, Joss and you? :P That will be probably the best stuff ever. :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Please Blarit I understand you love IR scene but please don't push non stop on that because it's useless ...
If I can I am the first to wish girl to do IR so always telling me "put this girl with Joss, put this girl with Darrel, put this girl with X,Y Z man is just a time loss because if I can I do it !!!
The problem is most black guys I try have always something wrong at the end and I have to stop collaboration.
I am trying find NEW black guy more in the way I like the scene and the behavior before during and after the scene TO BE !!!
Give me time and please do not always mention names because it doesn't help me.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

So you and Joss are in some sort of quarrel If I understood you correctly?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No !!! I like Joss we are firends and I haven't any problem with him but he is focus on his own business now and difficult to book.
Also my style of shooting with non stop filming until the cum-shot is not really what he likes ... ( as most of the actors nowadays )

PW

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

:twisted:
IMG_2518.jpeg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK but I am not sure she knows exactly what does it means !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:31 pm
Please Blarit I understand you love IR scene but please don't push non stop on that because it's useless ...
If I can I am the first to wish girl to do IR so always telling me "put this girl with Joss, put this girl with Darrel, put this girl with X,Y Z man is just a time loss because if I can I do it !!!
The problem is most black guys I try have always something wrong at the end and I have to stop collaboration.
I am trying find NEW black guy more in the way I like the scene and the behavior before during and after the scene TO BE !!!
Give me time and please do not always mention names because it doesn't help me.

PW
I love your IR scenes to be precise, I think it's wonderful to see all categories and contrasts with lovely PW girls.Since Maya and Joss wants to shoot for you this January in Budapest it would be truly amazing for all to see that happens. Of course it's all up to you. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We will what will be possible ... Joss is hard to get because as I said my style of shooting is not his preferred !!!

PW

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Well she clearly loved casting casting with you specifically so even if she comes back to shoot with you and the same crew I’m sure she will enjoy a lot.
IMG_2571.jpeg