SHANIA VEGAX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SHANIA VEGAX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry Spielberg but my sentence was right as my site is for now the only place where you find her in anal so she gave this to ME !!!
I did not said : " thanks for letting me fuck your ass " so please try not post non stop against me and if what you insinuate now was true G-String should have run on the video but he did not.
Honestly if there was only people like you both here it's long time I will be retired ... but thanks god there are great loyal members still enjoying my efforts to get you exclusive content and not complaining all the time for something obviously myself will have prefer to do also but accept the fact it was not possible on another way !!!
In any case I am thanksful to Shania to have choiced me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:54 am
Sorry Spielberg but my sentence was right as my site is for now the only place where you find her in anal so she gave this to ME !!!

PW
Yes I understand that but your words get lost in translation alot and any English speaker would interpret it differently.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am not english and my "frenglish" is as it is !!!

I have had a long discussion this afternoon with Shania.
She told me she doesn't want do this business with another man than her boyfriend. We have to respect her wishes ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Pizzaro
Guru

Post by Pizzaro »

Her boyfriend is like the Jonas guy :lol:
Did she delete her twitter?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is not anymore on Twitter

PW