SHANIA VEGAX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Archer
Guru

Re: SHANIA VEGAX

Post by Archer »

Anything more will happen with Shania?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For now not ...
Hopefully one day she will come back !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

Was hoping she would get the full package. I hope she does not go into the wilderness now like Mira Cruise. Does she have instagram?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

Stunner! Small waist with a nice petite ass and the face is gorgeous. Her holes need a mega destruction.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well for now she is too shy for a mega destruction. I hope one day I will see her again an we can try something new giving the chance to open her eyes about many things she doesn't know yet !!!

PW

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:27 am
Well for now she is too shy for a mega destruction. I hope one day I will see her again an we can try something new giving the chance to open her eyes about many things she doesn't know yet !!!

PW
For a shy girl atleast she let you put your dick in her ass. I think it's more than good enough for now. But yes I'm sure it will open her up for more sexual things in future with you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: so funny when people speaks about my work and did not watched the video !!!

PW

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:42 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: so funny when people speaks about my work and did not watched the video !!!

PW
Well Pierre it's even more funny when you wrote on twitter "thanks to her for giving her back flower on camera to me" :lol: :lol: :lol: obviously this was deceptively written because it was someone else who took her flower not you. Maybe next time don't write that and people like G String lover over here won't think it :lol: Anyways this girl is another Stella Cardo. Don't see the point of some random guy doing the initiation for you. It should have been you.

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

Spielberg wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:37 pm

Maybe next time don't write that and people like G String lover over here won't think it :lol: .
Sadly I did not watch it but yes it is the reason why I thought Pierre had did it. But maybe next time he will.