SANDRILLON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SANDRILLON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Will try !!!
Sandrillon is overbooked at the moment but I hope get her back next week for a Wunf !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:14 am
I think so yes but I did not expected that !!!
Anyway it was exciting for me to see her already on the "starting block" for anal sex ...

PW
And I'm sure you had a nice fun preparing her ass also 😈

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

I hate the French language ;) "I only understand Train station", as we say in Germany. At school it was over after "Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix, el, douze, treize et si tu veux faire l'amour avec moi".

It was only through Pierre that I was able to "learn" some dirty talk words in French.

But I can "understand" her body. It's all natural. I like her very much and I didn't expect the surprise between her buttocks. And after the very sensitive casting with Ariela, I'm looking forward to a "violent" scene like PW predicted. Maybe Sandrillon in the not too distant future. If not, another hot woman.

And you know my preferences Pierre, I'd love a 1 vs. 1 scene with just you and a nice woman.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes because she is what we are missing more and more in this industry :
A REAL SOUL ENJOYING SEX FOR TRUE not a wallet with legs like 90 % of the new generation girls !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

hahahahahahaha very true pierre. Most people are wallet with legs these days.

About the violent scenes, they are simply the best. Do you have any upcoming scenes/girls that follow the violent theme.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I always repeat and repeat I haven't any violent "theme" in my head with girls, I just do what they like me to do.
So you have various situation on the site from super sweet to super rough but even if some idiots try "gategorize" me as an agressive and violent person, for sure I am not !!!
But as we are speaking about together ( sorry it's in french ) during the interview with Sandrillon while she explains her super nasty sexual dreams and fantaisies. It's very rare nowadays when girls are blunt enough to tell it because most of them are scared be judged bad by the public. Now the woke and all feminist are pushing so hard to say women can't love or agree with violence in a bed that many women are affraid to say the truth about what they like.
But be happy Sandrillon doesn't care about that even if french ( now in France it's horrible the level of pressure made on that things ) and this interview is very unique !!!

PW

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Not that I have been misunderstood. When I wrote "I'm looking forward to a "violent" scene like PW predicted.", I meant it exactly like Ariela. She gradually thawed out and Pierre gave her sexual desires. And I feel the same way in every casting, where he talks to the women about their sexual fantasies. He teases out what they like. I generally don't think that PW wants to "destroy" every woman. No, by no means! It always depends on the situation. That's how I see it too.

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

Pierre can you please translate some of her nasty fantasies. Oh how i wish i knew french just for this interview :lol: :lol:

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

I love the appearance of this girl and can't wait to see how she is in mini gangbang. Sad about the French because I'm curious what she says.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll try set up subtitles !!!

PW