MARTA VILLALOBOS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sherlok
Guru

Re: MARTA VILLALOBOS

Post by Sherlok »

Jackthelad wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:42 pm
Oh, that's a shame about the DAP and RGS but looking forward to the WUNF! So no hard casting then, Pierre?
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:58 pm
With Marta no ...
But in future who knows ...

PW
A casting with you, with a girl without limits would be a very explosive combination!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Marta's casting with Pierre,hopefully with Franco when he comes to Budapest and David will be another PW masterpiece. ;)

Insignia09
Padawan

Post by Insignia09 »

Blarit wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:30 pm
Marta's casting with Pierre,hopefully with Franco when he comes to Budapest and David will be another PW masterpiece. ;)
Yeah, don’t think it matters who is involved, Marta will take on all comers (no pun intended). In all the scenes she has done so far her enthusiasm makes scenes great. Previous scenes up until now show to me the guys / directors are not in tune with her sexual demands/fantasies. The WUNF she just did turned the tide for me and showed, she is finally with the right director and guys to deliver some great scenes. Can’t wait for the follow ups. Bring it on.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Marta came to the right place and the rest is history. Every girl who decide to work with Pierre thankfully made the best career decision ever. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If her agent wasn't so greedy she will have made a DAP and PAL action too because she wanted it so much.
But now all this industry start to be squeezed like a lemon by the circus owner and all agent lick the shoes of pirate king keeping him all exclusive for money.
I fight my best but his money is 10 000 times bigger than mine so it's David against Goliath !!!
Now he control all Russians and almost all european model agencies + over 100 studios working for him so girls are in a certain way forced fall in his hands.
Anyway whatever he can do until people support me here I will continue to do my best and get some exclusive girls and stuff I can garanteed that for you guys !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Bogdan AB
Newb

Post by Bogdan AB »

When more with this incredible girl?
Attachments
bcghcghcgh.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As soon she will be back to me !!!
I like Marta a lot ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Her tits make very hungry

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

smash
Padawan

Post by smash »

marta gusta el sexo hardcore. gustaria verla en una escena dura hardcore con pierre y alain