MARTA VILLALOBOS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JohnWick
Guru

Re: Marta Villalobos - Amazing new Spanish girl

Post by JohnWick »

Alain had his days but I think there's nothing left in the tank for him. I think Pierre and David are the right ones to destroy this babe.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think better we clothe the subject as for now this lady will not shoot for me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

urmrpar
Padawan

Post by urmrpar »

I'm so glad things turned around :D

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Yes this is perfect example of never say never and there is always a way for Pierre to turn things around, even if it seems all hope is lost. Never give up on these fantastic girls.
Marta has nice wide hips and a fantastic ass. Lets hope Pierre and the guys have lots of fun doing all the nasty things with her perfect ass. :P

20231102_005434.jpg
20231102_005715.jpg
20231102_005427.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MARTA VILLALOBOS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Marta is a good girl but some people behind tried fuck me up and the story turned wrong. Marta and I met yesterday and she told she wanted shoot her first DAP and first RGS with me. We have set up all together and it was perfect. I was supposed do a great shooting with all this but then her mother agency tried ask me insane money and I was happy to tell them NO WAY you can send her to the circus for that amount they will enjoy to pay :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

So I did a crazy WUNF without DAP or RGS but in my opinion a very extrem video anyway with a non stop crazy action.

You get the interview this evening and the Wunf this week-end

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

urmrpar
Padawan

Post by urmrpar »

Amazing news :mrgreen:

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:08 pm
Marta is a good girl but some people behind tried fuck me up and the story turned wrong. Marta and I met yesterday and she told she wanted shoot her first DAP and first RGS with me. We have set up all together and it was perfect. I was supposed do a great shooting with all this but then her mother agency tried ask me insane money and I was happy to tell them NO WAY you can send her to the circus for that amount they will enjoy to pay :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

So I did a crazy WUNF without DAP or RGS but in my opinion a very extrem video anyway with a non stop crazy action.

You get the interview this evening and the Wunf this week-end

PW
If you did an anal crempie on her, that makes up for DAP or RGS. :D

admin

MARTA VILLALOBOS

Post by admin »

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Good (Pierre)always win. Now let the party begin. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Rare to see a girl so naughty !!!

PW