MIA SPLIT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: MIA SPLIT

Post by nautica »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:10 pm
There are some creampie action in various videos I did !!!

PW
Suggestion for new creampie content

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:43 pm
I like come into ass or pussies of course but as I have small load now I don't think it will work good on camera ...
So the mouth is a better option for me ...

PW
I haven't seen your recent work obviously, but I beg to disagree with your idea that It wouldn't work well on camera to cum inside.
In your oldschool work you came very often in girls assholes to finish the scene and to me that was pretty much the best way possible. I can imagine sometimes it doesn't work out the way you want and therefore finish with cumshot in the mouth but if I can say what my preference is it for sure is 'anal creampie'. And no, to be clear I don't care about watching cum drizzle out of that asshole. It is just about the cadence/build up of the scene. It is just amazing when you are fucking the girls in the ass (preferably in doggy with the girl facing the camera and most of time with growing intensity) and then finish by cumming inside. In your old work more that often you made it look like you were really going to lose it and pass out :lol:

Anyway, as said earlier, les goûts et les couleurs...

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

I couldn't edit post above, but to add I wanted to say that cumming inside now only has become an option again after your long condom-only policy has ended apparently (I saw some preview pics where you didn't seem to be using condoms)

Is that the new standard now or is it by occasion that you cast girls without condom again?

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:43 pm
I like come into ass or pussies of course but as I have small load now I don't think it will work good on camera ...
So the mouth is a better option for me ...

PW
Not much better than filling up a hot girl’s mouth and have her suck you dry after. Next best alternative is seeing it done. Easy to see why Pierre enjoys it so much.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I think we can all agree that faked creampies suck though. Better put up the real deal or avoid them altogether.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sad news …

Mia Split killed herself in Budapest at 23 years old !!!

RIP little angel

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Fucked up world which is harsh place for gentle souls like Mia. Rest in peace our lovely angel,we won't forget you.:cry:

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

What!? She looked great in every scene I saw of her, and seemed to enjoy the job. RIP.

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Oh, That makes me very sad. She was such a beauty and so physically fit. We never know the burdens people carry quietly to themselves. :(