MISTRESS QADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MISTRESS QADES

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sure !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Great,then please bring her back for Sluts Games 2 and much more. :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe oner day yes !!!
But the problem is "Slut Games" and also all her videos did not have big success here unfortunately.
"Slut Games" has been a very expensive scene and not even half of the cost is back in my pocket so even if at first I wanted make it serie, now I am not ready to make it again.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:07 am
Maybe oner day yes !!!
But the problem is "Slut Games" and also all her videos did not have big success here unfortunately.
"Slut Games" has been a very expensive scene and not even half of the cost is back in my pocket so even if at first I wanted make it serie, now I am not ready to make it again.

PW
I love this scenario of a female Dom with a female sub but for some reason it did not just work with this lady, i can't recall why but it seemed very staged, while your own videos have a raw feel to them, the chemistry did not feel there either, the best domination shoots are ones when there is a sensual feel to the shoot and while your own videos are hard overall there can be a lot of sensuality too. I'd imagine it is very difficult to find a female Pierre Woodman but if ever one is found then they will be able to print money, there was a good mistress years and years ago named Strap On Jane who was from the UK but she is long gone into retirement but she was beautiful, big fake tits and very sexy and knew how to fuck but unfortunately did not make enough shoots, well not with females anyway. Anyway Pierre it was well worth a go and maybe on another occasion would have worked, maybe a more casting feel to it would have been better.

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:07 am
Maybe oner day yes !!!

PW
I think g/g scene like you did with Mistress Qades and Mimi Cica and 3some with Kiara Lord and Erik Everhard are winning combo. Mistress needs to teach young girls some hot lessons.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Unfortunately variety doesn't mean unanimity and after I paid the price I got the lesson !!!

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Trop cher et peu de vues c'est très dommage, mais c'est le jeu !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais bon certain jour je me dit que je ferai mieux de prendre ma retraite !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Perso vu la manière dont tu es actif , je ne te voit pas sur un transat avec un vieux bouquin au bord d'une mer turquoise !

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Scene with Mistress, Stella Cardo and her husband would be really hot and successfull. Many folks here will agree.