LUNA WOLFS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LUNA WOLFS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ce business est de plus en plus incompréhensible !!!

Si je postais ici certaine captures d'écrans vous seriez dégoutés de la bétise et méchanceté de certain de mes concurrents ...
Que ce soit le Circus ou Bibendum ils ont tous essayé de l'attrapper mais avec des conditions inacceptables et comme jusqu'à présent Luna n'est pas une girouette qui pointe en direction du pognon à tout prix comme la plupart des autres, vous n'avez pas beaucoup de scènes avec elle chez mes concurrents ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

You're right, not many scenes with Luna are out there. Hopefully you'll continue to share more scenes with her and maybe invite her back to make more. :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For now our friendship is on top !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Sherlok wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:30 pm
Pierre, just like you, this girl has me captivated, I love her... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please record more scenes with her. ;)
LunaWolfs-.jpg
I concur. Very few girls are captivating like Luna. She has that natural and angelic innocence. She is 100% sexy and gorgeous. I think I speak for majority when I say many would like to see her here more often in future.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I always told her to come back as much as she wants !!!

PW

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

The end of this year is approaching. A turbulent year, full of joys and disappointments, but they have never diminished the confidence in supporting this site.
For all this, for all those incredible members who support this family every day, I think the best way to end it would be with this year's star that has shone the brightest!! :D :D :D
Luna Wolfs.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well dear Sherlock as you know I love Luna Wolf who is a marvelous girl but the december schedule is already heavy and I am right know doing Scarlett Knight from the new 30 list and I want make everyone happy to end up this year as good as possible !!!

So for sure Luna it will be in 2024 ... and I hope to shoot her again also !!!

PW

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

If you're looking for something new from Luna you might want to cruise the xxxx sites. Sladyen has a video there too.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am glad to promote adorable Luna but not competitors !!! Thanks

PW

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:22 pm
Well dear Sherlock as you know I love Luna Wolf who is a marvelous girl but the december schedule is already heavy and I am right know doing Scarlett Knight from the new 30 list and I want make everyone happy to end up this year as good as possible !!!

So for sure Luna it will be in 2024 ... and I hope to shoot her again also !!!

PW
Please don't stone me. But have I missed anything? What is the "new 30 list"?