LEANNE LACE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LEANNE LACE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will add a new interview to her casting and maybe you'll understand her better ...

Leanne is on Instagram too : https://www.instagram.com/leanne_lace_official/

Capture d’écran 2023-10-13 à 21.38.07.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Well her friend Charlie Red also responded on that. Now if only she can come and get fucked too it would be great :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You can't compare Charlie and Leanne.
Charlie first anal was just a question of who will pay what but Leanne even if soon she will do her first IR based on a deal ( she explained that in her latest interview ) absolutely don't care how much someone could pay for her first anal.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Why would you not care? To me it makes no sense because if Charlie did anal for money and Leanne will do interracial for money, it means they are both still money orientated and it's still a question of money for both to do sonething. So how can they not be compared it's the same concept

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I probably did not explain myself well !!!
Leanne got a proposal for her first IR with a crazy huge amount and will do it in two month but in fact it was just about who will get it first and she accepted this big deal. But for anal she doesn't care how much is proposed to her she just say no for the moment and that's it ...
But with Charlie I was disappointed in the way she told me she could do it for me first but her price was just stratospheric.
At the end she did it for a competitor and half price of what she asked me ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

De toute façon on a rien d'autre à faire que patienter si ça vient un jour , car j'ai peur que ça ne vienne jamais , sinon ton boulot avec elle est irréprochable j'ai beaucoup aimé la façon de filmer de l'X area , même i ce n'est pas mon style de scène j'ai fais l'effort de la regarder , même si certaines update sont longues je trouves que tu es de plus en plus pointilleux sur la finition et la qualité devient de mieux en mieux avec l'âge !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci !!!
Je vais aussi mettre à jour son casting et tu vas aimer ce qu'elle dit ...

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Après je dirais que vu son classement dans les tcharts juste avec des X area , c'est sur que si elle te fait une anal voir une DP je serais pas surpris de la voir première ou au moins dans les 5 premières de l'année , c'est sur qu'en terme d'audience !
Après je ne sais comment les filles gèrent leur contenu mais moi par exemple quand je suis inscris sur un site si la fille propose toujours le même type de contenu et fait languir , je finis par quitter le navire , c'est un peu ce qui arrive à Nephael par exemple , ses contenus ont lassés beaucoup de mecs qui ce sont désintéressés , si Josephine Jackson s'est mise à faire de l'anal sur son onlyfans c'est aussi pour garder sa base fan et sur ce coup c'est assez malin !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On est d'accord ( pour une fois ) !!!

PW

squirt_king
Padawan

Post by squirt_king »

mr. woodman, just to be clear, u did not fuck the blonde version of leanne lace? or u did and we have to wait for the next update?