TIFFANY WATSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TIFFANY WATSON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I will not as she was playing a bit with me telling yes then no for first time and then did for US producers ...
Sad because I really like her a lot and considers she has one of the best body there ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Elle a un corps INCROYABLE, mais un peu trop de maquillage...si son visage pouvait être comme le reste de son corps, donc naturel, un peu + à l'européenne, épuré, elle serait juste parfaite..! Mais en tout cas une fille qui paraît vraiment gentille
Son corps, sa cambrure et surtout son petit cul me fait penser à érica fontes, qui avait un petit cul à se taper la tête contre les murs; moi je vois une fille comme çà, je me prosterne devant son cul et je brûle un cierge, d'un coup je redeviendrais presque croyant :lol:

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Screenshot_20190504_180417.jpg
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She put the fire in me when she entered in the house. Sadly I wasn't able to convine her to shoot for me, cause as usually there was some deal with other companies in the air !!!

PW
Pierre good news is that no Agency in between you can book her directly.
Please have a talk with her once she's a nice girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is nice !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

She mentioned earlier on her twitter that she loves to travel so may be you can directly invite her to Budapest for shooting?

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:55 am
Yes she is nice !!!

PW
Just for once, why not consider what your paying customers want?

She's one of the loveliest girls in the business. I for one would love to see her getting the Woodman treatment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wanted shoot anal with her but she refused because she had a deal with another company.

So yes she was very kind but some girls at same period had also some proposal from other companies and did anal for me ...
I am fine with the idea to shoot her if she is on tour in europe but I will not run to buy a plane ticket ...

PW

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

glazar2 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:29 pm
Just for once, why not consider what your paying customers want?
Lots of other sites out there if you don't appreciate it here.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No need be rude Legion23 ...
He is right the paying customers are king and I always do my best for them but in present case the situation is not as Glazar thought ...

PW

glazar2
Guru

Post by glazar2 »

Legion23 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:02 am

Lots of other sites out there if you don't appreciate it here.
Apart from a couple of gaps when I had bad internet access I have been a member of this site since 2009. So I think you can assume that I like it here. However, nothing is perfect, and there have been several examples like this one where Pierre has turned down a lovely girl just because she had done anal before.

In the last year or so the the standard of girls has fallen. Yes, there have been some lovely ones, but there have also been some really ugly girls who would never have been tolerated in the past. It seems that there just aren't so many pretty girls available these days. For that reason, I don't think Pierre can afford to be picky.

Tiffany Wilson is an exceptionally good performer. Yes, she has done a lot, but that didn't stop Pierre from shooting a certain American girl who has done hundreds of scenes for a rival site he calls the Circus. And despite her previous experience, which included just about everything except being fucked by a hippo, it was an excellent scene.

So I am sure a shoot with Tiffany would be great.

And I am even more sure that many people share my view.