VALKIRIA LAPIEDRA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VALKIRIA LAPIEDRA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Angelique did DP. Really?
Of course in Wunf 382 and I am sorry if you don't like Valkiria but a first anal in life is not always the same easy for every girl.
I think she did good considering the level of difficulties it was for her.
If you want top pro jumping like tigers on dick I guess you know an adress in CZ where you have it but here it's like the girls are in their soul with the positive and negative part because I show you the truth about them.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pallmerr
Padawan

Post by pallmerr »

Woodman may end his career. he shoots only migrant workers from other and poor countries. his competitors have a lot of girls who are young and beautiful, and our maestro has only cheap drunks in tattoos and not beautiful. he has a lot of old videos with Russian girls or from Europe in stock, he does not publish them and slides lower and lower. previously, all the girls were only from Europe, now he has all Venezuela and tattoos that are ready to be filmed for 3 cents. Woodman, give me the money and shoot the Europeans as before. he's old and no one wants to work with him, it's been clear for a long time. he lost everything he could to his competitors. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for your support but as you have never spent once cent here I don't think it's so important !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will see in January what I will decide to do for the 15th birthday of the site.
Maybe you're right and I should stop this business and pass more time with my family. Do I need continue to work 20 hours by day to read such comments ??? Maybe yes maybe not ...

Let see what the members of the site will think about it but yes obviously something has to be changed and the first one is to tell you : BYE BYE Pallmer .. !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:36 pm
We will see in January what I will decide to do for the 15th birthday of the site.
Maybe you're right and I should stop this business and pass more time with my family. Do I need continue to work 20 hours by day to read such comments ??? Maybe yes maybe not ...

Let see what the members of the site will think about it but yes obviously something has to be changed and the first one is to tell you : BYE BYE Pallmer .. !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
This is what the most loyal members think of that minority of people who have no life of their own and who out of envy try to discredit this page, so that this business remains in the hands of mediocre and useless people who do not know how to create quality content.Thanks to God we can enjoy here because we have the best content creator and I hope to continue with him for many more years.
To all those clappers from the Circus I say!!
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Malignant
Guru

Post by Malignant »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:00 am
I am sorry if you don't like Valkiria but a first anal in life is not always the same easy for every girl.
I think she did good considering the level of difficulties it was for her.
If you want top pro jumping like tigers on dick I guess you know an adress in CZ where you have it but here it's like the girls are in their soul with the positive and negative part because I show you the truth about them.

PW
No no you misunderstand me. I like Valkiria very much but as you say Angelique is top performer. I like Valkiria better for looks wise but obviously her performance pales in comparison to Angelique. That's why I said disappointing. But it doesn't mean I don't like her.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Sherlock and Malignant all clear !!!

PW

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Pierre, I don't agree with Pallmer and his fucking opinions at all. One thing is that I prefer these or those girls and that I don't like what has become the new majority of "potencial" targets for this web, and other very different is the bullshit this guy has said.

I still don't understand what that people makes here. If you don't like this, why the fuck you come here to say stupid nonsense? Or they're retarded or have a lot of spare time and don't know what to do with their lives but to fuck others (but not in the way they would have liked).

Anyway, as always, best regards.
Spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

PW
As a loyal Grael level member I totally disagree with this dipshit. This past year you gave us Sladyen and luna Wolfs to name a couple. What you offer is something for everyone. I don't fall in love with every girl you cast, but reading the forum there is always a few members who like the girls I don't care for. If I have one suggestion for the 15th year anniversary of the site, I'd ask for more updates of previous castings even it if meant fewer new girls would be shown.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Some guys part of my ennemies or competitors come sometimes here just to try put troubles in my members mind but they always fail ...

By the way Valkiria is coming back to Budapest in few day. She send me some photo 30 minutes ago and she has a new look I find astonishing !!!
She asked me if I could do her first DP ... What do you think about this guys ???

e8e8a94e-f4ff-464f-be0f-23a411cfbdc0.jpeg
5b8ea21c-33a8-4ff3-ae0d-fd1f5cc8e4af.jpeg
PW

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

as always
wow.wow.

sympathetic girl with a crazy sex drive. wish you all the best master.