LEANNE LACE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Isaac
Guru

Re: LEANNE LACE

Post by Isaac »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:07 pm
Don't worry you will love the XXXX I did today !!!

PW
Congratulations on this. You
Sir are a genius. Gone are the days where you can find girls all natural and beautiful with no dumb tattoos. But this girl embodies all of that. She is one of the best ones.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Leanne is a very unique girl, specialy nowadays when this world is sick in mind it's a great pleasure to pass a full day with someone like her, having normal behavior, magnificient face and body without piercing and tatoos, great heart with brain and humor.
She is like an "oxygene" package when she enter a room making everyone breath more peaceful !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Really stunning. I’m sure the anal was spectacular.
sexi3132 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:22 pm
Master, I hope you got what you wanted? like anal. Thanks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :evil: :evil:

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Whether or not there was anal or not, I'm just happy to see Leanne again. I can honestly say she is amongst my favorites and just to see how beautiful she is make my knees very weak. Her piercing gorgeous eyes is just a dream and I'm an easy victim to that :lol: and with this new XXXX I'm very excited to see her naked again :oops: I'm sure it will build a new trust in her and hopefully we can see more of her here in the future. If ever a girl should have an AXT made only for her, she is the one. The dream girl for me!

Counter
Guru

Post by Counter »

Leanne ... even more beautiful.
Looking forward to seeing her in action again.

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Pour le moment on en saura pas plus , donc wait and see !

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Oh yeah. This is a babe who would look even prettier with some creamy loads on her face 💦
She is perfection all round. No ugly tattoos or any of that bullshit. She put most other girls in the average bracket because this one is top class!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

It's true that naturals body, without ugly tatoos, as they become so much rare nowadays, are realy so much appreciable when they appear, like this Leanne, a real oxygène gift, in the suffocate tatoo shit era dumpster

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did not shot a ATX yet with her but I will ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Je ne dis pas qu'elle est bien ou qu'elle a du chien , mais je ne vois pas d'intérêt à avoir 3 ou 4 scènes avec elle sur le site si elle ne fait toujours pas d'anal !
C'est juste mon opinion , mais si on commence a accueillir des filles avec juste du vaginal c'est la porte ouverte pour d'autres qui vont commencer a éviter l'anal au casting !