LEANNE LACE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LEANNE LACE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'aimerai bien ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

un nouveau casting de Leanne avec sa première anal c'est sur que c'est un rêve pour les fans de tes casting !

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Le moment critique de son casting c'est quand elle s'arrête pour reprendre ses esprits car elle s'aperçoit qu'elle va le faire et là ça bloque !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

un nouveau casting de Leanne avec sa première anal c'est sur que c'est un rêve pour les fans de tes casting !
Leanne is coming back to me with blond hair next week. But only an interview ... don't dream for more it's impossible.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Impossible !!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: c'est la fin d'un rêve !

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:57 am

Leanne is coming back to me with blond hair next week. But only an interview ... don't dream for more it's impossible.

PW
What!!! This is amazing news :o :o :o

I can't believe it. This makes me very happy. I know Leanne is a tough nut to crack but she is on the top of the top list. I hope somehow she will do her first ever anal with you. And if not, I still believe you should shoot a scene with her. Whether it's with you or or David or Thomas. Leanne is an angel more beautiful than most other girls and even an AXT pussy scene showcase would be top level with a girl like her.

sexi3132
Padawan

Post by sexi3132 »

Master, I hope you got what you wanted? like anal. Thanks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :evil: :evil:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry you will love the XXXX I did today !!!

PW

squirt_king
Padawan

Post by squirt_king »

MR. WOODMAN, I HOPE YOU MADE HER SQUIRT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CAMERA THIS TIME.

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY BACK IN 2018 BUT YOU DID NOT FINGER HER IN THE END AND NO SQUIRT HAPPENED. 🤘💦💧

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

à l'origine elle devait rien faire , juste une interview , après pour ses fans c'est appréciable , on verra dans les tcharts comment ça se passe et on va attendre la scène , moi je ne met aucune pression on verra ce qu'elle est prête à montrer et quel genre de scène c'est même si je n'en attends pas grand chose , Je dois quand même féliciter Pierre pour la qualité et les surprises du site qui ne cessent d'augmenter avec toujours plus de nouveauté mais parfois des surprises de retours , le juste équilibre !