SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jean
Guru

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Jean »

Pierre et SpiderDog :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:06 pm

Probabily they will push her for DAP and then we all know the next step but myself I did not wanted go this way with Sladyen and I feel I did the most correct thing I could do !!!

PW
How can she be pushed when Sladyen said that she is a slutty girl who just knows what she wants. So if they stick 2 dicks in her ass I'm sure it will be her choice.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Spielberg wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:55 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:06 pm

Probabily they will push her for DAP and then we all know the next step but myself I did not wanted go this way with Sladyen and I feel I did the most correct thing I could do !!!

PW
How can she be pushed when Sladyen said that she is a slutty girl who just knows what she wants. So if they stick 2 dicks in her ass I'm sure it will be her choice.
Dépend the size of the dicks, knowing the Circus, they will choose 2 big dicks, if she agree, and i guess the "pushed" meaning is that her "weakness" is money, the boss from the Circus probably know that

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

Jean wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:25 pm

Dépend the size of the dicks, knowing the Circus, they will choose 2 big dicks, if she agree, and i guess the "pushed" meaning is that her "weakness" is money, the boss from the Circus probably know that
But right there you said it 'if she agree' which means there is no pushing involved. It will be her choice. Everyone is always quick to blame circus but never the other way around. The girl can always say no but if she is more interested in her pocket then it's still the circus fault. To me it's not a problem of being pushed it's a problem on the girl for being too greedy. So it's her fault not the circus.

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

[/quote]
Jean wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:02 am

Les mecs débouchent le champagne, que son ancien employeur serait hypothétiquement, au trou, (celui qui organisait des fêtes vip avec des cartes), et elle, elle va leur sucer la bite, on peut être une grande fille mais rester digne aussi, mais bon ...
justement je me posais la question sur son ancien employeur , les accusations sont très graves , dans sa "lettre ouverte" il explique que tout vient de Nanoe Vaesen, et dans cette lettre il cite le nom de Pierre et a poster des captures d'ecran whatsapp de conversations, je me demandais a t'il le droit de faire ca sur les reseaux ? Pierre n'ayant rien a voir dans cette affaire

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Spielberg wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:17 am
Jean wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:25 pm

But right there you said it 'if she agree' which means there is no pushing involved. It will be her choice. Everyone is always quick to blame circus but never the other way around. The girl can always say no but if she is more interested in her pocket then it's still the circus fault. To me it's not a problem of being pushed it's a problem on the girl for being too greedy. So it's her fault not the circus.
Yes ok, but what do you think will result of all this ? I will tell you, it will most probably be like the Zee Twin, when they immediatly started to stick Big dicks in their ass, did DAP/TAP, causing one of the Twin to stop, and the other one to take several breaks...(notice also how they immediatly want to "erase" Woodman expérience with strong impact/perf, like with Slayden with the blacks guys first scène) , Nikita Bellucci was in Pragues in the past, she have meet the "lord of Circus", but she also heard from his collaborators that when you propose an idea to him, the more it's crazy, the more he will want to do it... so yes the money is here, the approval from the girl too, but at the end of the day, i wonder if everything is cool, on the toilet...
Zlatko wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:21 am
justement je me posais la question sur son ancien employeur , les accusations sont très graves , dans sa "lettre ouverte" il explique que tout vient de Nanoe Vaesen, et dans cette lettre il cite le nom de Pierre et a poster des captures d'ecran whatsapp de conversations, je me demandais a t'il le droit de faire ca sur les reseaux ? Pierre n'ayant rien a voir dans cette affaire
Je pense pas, mais c'est plus à Pierre de te répondre précisément là dessus

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

Now even on the old mens website. Sad... very sad

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Après c'est sur que stratégiquement sur le long terme , la stratégie de Liz Ocean va par exemple plus payer que celle de Sladyen , on l'a vu avec Tiffany Tatum qui 'est lancée en full anal que depuis l'année dernière et n'en avait fait que peu de 2017 à 2021 , c'est sur qu'elle a pu bosser et poser ses pions comme elle voulait , mais trop attendre peut aussi être un piège qui limite les opportunités et la popularité auprès des fans ! Mia Evans par exemple ou Luna Roulette ce sont trop enfermées dans des trucs à péages ou comptes privés qui limitent leur popularité et rendent leurs scènes trop fades , sauf qu'il y a une forte demandes de scènes très cochonnes et pas juste de la baise grand père au coin du feu !
Pour le moment en matière de Hard il ne faut pas non plus aller trop loin au risque d'excès comme le fait parfois le Circus et c'est pour ça que Casting X est juste parfois , c'est à la fois Hard , mais ça reste naturel et c'est pas dans l'Orgie ou l'excès !

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

sporting lisbon wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:05 am
Explain me what is sad about that :lol: Pierre is also 'old' now but knows how to fuck these young babes. So what are you doing on the website if you have a problem with young/old?

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

sporting lisbon wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:05 am
She's got at least two scenes on some japanese sites. (one with her Mom.)