IVANA WILDE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: IVANA WILDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well not so wilde in my opinion, except if it's about catch your wallet, she is fast like a tiger for that !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ramshorn
Padawan

Post by ramshorn »

I am a bit confused, there is not so much "crescendo" in this scend, and it starts with fucking pussy, then they drink water, and suddenly they are fucking ass! What happened we dont see. Or am I missing something (I dont understand russian).?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The missing part is the ass preparation ...
Yes this casting is at the image of the person getting fucked in ...
What did you expected from a girl here just for the money ??? I am not asking the models to play a role, nothing is stagged, I want people to know who is what and how was what they see !!! As you are a member of the site, you should know how it works with me, I'm the same since 30 years ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ramshorn
Padawan

Post by ramshorn »

Yayaya, that is totally normal system that we are used to but never get tired of, it is a beautiful to watch those beauty Teens get treatment. I was hoping for more wilde action, she started very enthusiastic, but then got tired or something. Well served, got what she deserved. Thanks

unorhan34tr
Padawan

Post by unorhan34tr »

Where is she? she is wonderful. banged like chat! chat! chat! chat! she is energetic.

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

She looks a bit like Ana de Armas

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

After a car accident yes !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously you can't compare them out of the eyes color ...

PW