ANIKO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ANIKO

Post by admin »

gibbon_fute
Padawan

Re: ANIKO

Post by gibbon_fute »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Peut-etre mais bon, des fois je perd un peu mon sens de l'humour en fonction de la situation, de ma fatigue et du nombre de filles qui attendent dans le lobby de l'hotel.
C'est vrai que j'ai manqué de courtoisie sur ce coup là, mais bon...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Alvaro
Padawan

Post by Alvaro »

Extremely sexual lookoing woman in every sense of the word SEXUAL! Her look drives me absolutely crazy, she seems to be a type of very interesting personality!Can you tell us something more about her, maestro, any souvenirs from 1999, did she do the job afterwards? :) Sorry but my french is still tres mal
Best regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No she did not because I was ungry on her at the casting and spoke to her on the rude way. She had a very high idea of herself and I send her back home ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!