NURIA MILLAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sweetjessy2
Padawan

Re: NURIA MILLAN

Post by sweetjessy2 »

Pierre i have a question, have you currently Problems to find young Girls in the 18 to 25 years or why the Girls in the last times are Milfs i mean over 25 years old ? Sorry for this question but i'm don't not like so much Milfs ,i need watch xxx Movies with young girls if i liked Milfs i can watch them in the City a lot

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

If you call this ultrahot spanish bomba already a MILF you should take your pills tomorrow as your doctor told you

phallokrat
Guru

Post by phallokrat »

What a wonderful and natural lady! She seems to be nasty and very hot. It would be extraordinarily nice to watch her very soon getting the full treatment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

sweetjessy2 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:34 am
Pierre i have a question, have you currently Problems to find young Girls in the 18 to 25 years or why the Girls in the last times are Milfs i mean over 25 years old ? Sorry for this question but i'm don't not like so much Milfs ,i need watch xxx Movies with young girls if i liked Milfs i can watch them in the City a lot
What's wrong with you ???
on the last 12 girls I put online on the home page 3 are over 25 years old ...
And sorry but Nuria doesn't look 29 years old but younger and she is not a MILF !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

There is nothing wrong with being a milf. It's a compliment. To be honest I do get a bit of a milf vibe from her but it's more because she has an exotic look that's why. I think she looks absolutely amazing!

urmrpar
Padawan

Post by urmrpar »

Another gorgeous girl, can't wait for the full casting

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:20 pm
Yes she did her first DAP yesterday and it was probably in my top 3 of all DAP I did in my career !!!
This lady is amazing ...

PW
Then I'm sure this is going to be something spectacular!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You will know very soon !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

I don't mind seeing women which do not fit the sterotype. Some of them come out to be brilliant castings and sometimes women with more experience make excellent scenes :)
Looking forward to seeing her being driven to new heights :)

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

I'm a bit confused. Is this being updated to the full casting today?