NADYA NABAKOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
snakeeyes
Guru

Re: NADYA NABAKOVA

Post by snakeeyes »

Mohit wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:03 pm
Bad video no enjoyment because master was not there.

Put it to your this way, every other scene with Viola Bailey, Anetta Keys, Ruby Reign, Kendall Kayden, Sharon White, Lucy Li and many other girls were either mediocre or tepid. With Pierre the scenes were electric. He knows exactly how to push a girls limits and get them their nastiest. :evil:

Mohit
Padawan

Post by Mohit »

Exactly

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks guys but there are situation I can't resolve other way than as it is and better this than nothing.
I think Ricky is a good performer and did the job. Of course I will have been happier if it was a scene like I did with him and Aidra Fox, Lana Rhoades, Emma Hix, Gia Milana etc ... but it was impossible !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Ricky can't even perform close like you, he doesn't fuck rough,slapping,spit,dirty talk, RGS etc

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!