Fatma P

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
pieter
Guru

Fatma P

Post by pieter »

Pierre, did you ask Sladyen already to ask Fatma P. (seems a model for her Onlyfans too?) if she would like to visit Budapest? Imho a stunning woman.

SLADYEN
Guru

Re: Fatma P

Post by SLADYEN »

pieter wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:30 pm
Pierre, did you ask Sladyen already to ask Fatma P. (seems a model for her Onlyfans too?) if she would like to visit Budapest? Imho a stunning woman.
Fatma is a mainstream model :-) one with many succes in Belgium, the press called het the Belgium Naomi Campbell

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:56 am

Donc il faut parfois répondre et montrer les dents sinon les gens continuent à cogner en pensant que tu es faible.
PW
Tu pourrais aussi leur répondre dans un podcast, comme eux l'ont fait en premier, y'a sûrement plein de youtubeurs, à forte audience, qui seraient prêt à t'accorder un droit de réponse, niveau international, évidemment

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

SLADYEN wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:45 pm
pieter wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:30 pm
Fatma is a mainstream model :-) one with many succes in Belgium, the press called het the Belgium Naomi Campbell
So you are saying she isn’t going to jump in a plane and on a French sausage?

SLADYEN
Guru

Post by SLADYEN »

So far NOT she is not reliable at all

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Would be nice if she could attend the casting days in Belgium :oops: Sladyen do you know if she will visit?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No we did not found an helicopter to pick her up !!!
So sadly she did not appeared …

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:09 pm
No we did not found an helicopter to pick her up !!!
So sadly she did not appeared …

PW
I guess you are joking with the heli. But why not invite her to Budapest? Would be nice to see her on your casting couch.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was kidding but from what I have understood since I am in Belgium she doesn’t have any intentions to meet me …
So no way !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Clear! No problem.