Simon Kitty

Girls already casted but not on the site yet or girls you would like to see on the site after beeing auditionned by Pierre Woodman
Kmconstantine
Guru

Re: Simon Kitty

Post by Kmconstantine »

Well you will always find new girls and some of the best ones were not even from Brillbabes. After they start with you, the girlfriends of the girls usually decide to start as well. Sladyen and Alisia are good examples. Alisia brought Sylvia and Sladyen brought Luna. You were the one who referred them to Brillbabes! I trust you will still have new angels. In fact maybe you should have your own model agency.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Simon doesn't come from Brillbabes ...
She has a mother agent in Latvia whom is my friend but told me Simon can't perform anal at the moment for personal reasons.

So end of the story for now !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Magnus
Guru

Post by Magnus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:08 am
She has a mother agent in Latvia whom is my friend but told me Simon can't perform anal at the moment for personal reasons.

PW
Doesn't matter where she comes from. She is with Brillbabes now who clearly represent her so I don't understand why you say she is not? Otherwise why they will put her on their twitter.

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:08 am

PW
Pourquoi tu ne montes pas ton agence , tu pourrais confier la direction a Gabriella ou une autre personne et superviser ce qui te permettrais de t'occuper des castings et aussi de faire travailler le filles que tu découvres !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Entièrement d'accord avec ce que dis SpiderDog, y'aurait toutes les cartes en main justement pour monter une Woodman's spider agency, Gabriella à la direction oui, Alberto et le frère à Pierre en assistant, co gestionnaire, chauffeur/traduction, ça serait top, pour faire la nique à WChiotte de mes couilles

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non c'est un boulot trop risqué en 2023 et je n'ai pas l'intention d'investir la dedans !!!
Je n'ai pas vraiment besoin de ça. Beaucoup de fille me contactent en direct et aussi il y a d'autres agences certent plus petites mais qui ne demandent qu'à grossir ...
She is with Brillbabes now who clearly represent her
Yes Brillbabes represent her in Hungary but she has a MOTHER AGENCY in Riga.
Her agent in Latvia lets Brillbabes make her promotion but could change in a finger snap if they wish and work with someone else ...
The ironic part it's me who presented Carolyn ( Riga agency ) to Eszter ( Brillbabes ) !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Any chance to see Simon atleast for interview?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well when we met she promised me to come one day ...
So let's hope it will happen !!! :D :D :D

PW

Gapermaker
Guru

Post by Gapermaker »

Pierre and Alain fuck the Simon together it will be a dream scene!. She have it so perfect body and titties!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You know since the begining of 2023 I became even more Zen than I was before. I am so much depicted by humans been that really I do not expect anything from anyone anymore !!!
So if one day Simon come to me Ok it will be nice but at same time if it never happen it will not change my life at all !!!

PW