DRUUNA DIVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jean
Guru

Re: DRUUNA DIVA

Post by Jean »

Le plus dingue dans tout ça, c'est qu'un hardeur dont je ne citerai pas le nom ici, avait eu des problèmes pour bander avec elle...

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

:o :o :o :o

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

C'est marrant les filles comme Druuna qui en casting veulent pas se faire prendre la chatte mais disent oui pour le cul !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

J'avoue ça oui, c'est marrant, à un moment elle dit même ne pas comprendre, pourquoi ça serait bien de se faire enculer, mais Pierre lui explique que les homos adorent ça ( :D ), ça à dû l'intriguer la coquine :o

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

She did some short films as an actress in France when she was young, she has several children and she has the same pretty face, although her body is not what it used to be.

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Her casting was epic start to finish. Maybe she chose butt for that magnificent pussy to be visible all the time :D She was so elegant and even kept the waist chain and her shoes on while showing off that full bush...a few times she had to hold her breasts cause they were bouncing to hard :lol:

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

The only downside with her, she had no sense of humor at all

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

Yes, it certainly seemed so, but she still managed to be quite funny when she didn't know exactly how to keep her breasts in place from bouncing :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes true it was something we rarely see during sex action !!! :D :D :D

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

Dear Pierre

Every year I remind you if you had any material of this beautiful girl

I saw a photo of her recently, I know she got married recently and she seems happy.