SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Csinger
Padawan

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by Csinger »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:25 pm
Not before a month I think !!!

And yes Helena is a great friend ... thanks Sladyen.

PW
We all wait in eager anticipation! Thanks for all your work

LUNA WOLFS
Padawan

Post by LUNA WOLFS »

SLADYEN wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:31 pm
so proud of my lady boss Helena Catoir, she made it as a Playmate and international Playboy cover model 😍 I post this here also because Pierre speaks a lot with her as a friend, and she is not only my friend but also from Luna and Petra
😍 VERY PROUD 😍

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

SLADYEN wrote:
so proud of my lady boss Helena Catoir, she made it as a Playmate and international Playboy cover model 😍 I post this here also because Pierre speaks a lot with her as a friend, and she is not only my friend but also from Luna and Petra
She is so hot. Any chance Helena can come for a casting? :D

SLADYEN
Guru

Post by SLADYEN »

Kylema wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:41 am
SLADYEN wrote:
She is so hot. Any chance Helena can come for a casting? :D
Helena is the CEO of the company, not a model :-)

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

SLADYEN wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:10 pm

Helena is the CEO of the company, not a model :-)
But she's so hot :lol: and she appeared in playboy. Any cool pictures? :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Buy Playboy !!! ;) ;) ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SLADYEN
Guru

Post by SLADYEN »

My last post :-(
Yesterday evening I did a video call with Pierre... to tell him that I stop with performing. He is the only one I called because Pierre is special for me and I will miss him! But I got the change to become a Public Relations & Sales Manager in a good company, with good people. Also with my new job and future I will be in contact with Pierre! I have seen a lot and I have done a lot in a few months! Also I earned good money, specially by working with Pierre! But I have seen a lot of jealousy and hate because people have succes, and that hurt me also a lot :( The more succes you have the more haters you will get (online) because in the face they are all hypocrite. I will always support Pierre in public and I want to say that he was the first one to believe in me in this business! I wish my friends Luna and Petra many succes further in this business and with Pierre and if possible I will be first one to send a new model to Pierre!

Dear Pierre, it was a honor to meet you, to work with you and thanks for teaching me so many things! my boyfriend will enjoy it now haha I will miss you and remember this... you are a very respected and correct man! Never let the hater bring you down because WE now that you have a heart of gold! LOVE YOU for this!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

All the best Sladyen!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

She's gone dark on social media and taken down all her accounts. I hate to see her go. There was something unique about her that really got my attention. :cry: