LEANNA SWEET

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

LEANNA SWEET

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: LEANNA SWEET

Post by youdaman »

Bravo, Pierre!!! Great intreview!!! One of your very best.... It's very interesting to see you "convince" her....A lot of times on Private and Hustler DVDs we miss out on this part of the interview. It was absolutely awesome and worth the 3 year wait!!! I look forward to more of these in depth style of Castings!!!

What are you thoughts about Leanna Sweet? You put a lot of time in with this girl!!!
Beautiful girl, incredible body....

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As you've seen it wasn't easy but I like her, she was very very good in term of feeling Not so active but just her pussy was enough to take one ticket !!!
One morning in Prague, on the shooting of Sex City, she wanted to blow me and I had to rush for break-fast where people was waiting me but she walk on the ground in doggy, show me her asshole and said, "will be sad to miss that no ?" of course she get it and this orgasm I get is still in my mind...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

gibbon_fute
Padawan

Post by gibbon_fute »

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

nice scene, but I am waiting for her DP scene (think it will be a BTS)...

merci, Pierre!

100% supporting your work!

genipa
Padawan

Post by genipa »

GREAT PIERRE! BRAVO! BRAVO!

natefarwell
Padawan

Post by natefarwell »

kind of hard to hear but did your condom break in this scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes unfortunatly it has been broken. One more prouve all is real because otherwise I'll have changed it and do it again but for sure in that case she will have understood she was on video !

About her DP, yes it'll be in the BTS

Question des moches de la section STHUF, non merci, c'est pas ma tasse de the, j'en ai meme une de celle sur la grille qui m'a harcelle pendant un an pour que je lui fasse un enfant. C'est pas les dingos qui manquent, c'est la place pour les enfermer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

T5150
Padawan

Movie's length

Post by T5150 »

I've successfully downloaded this epic story, and I wonder if all these drops (minor quality damages) could be avoided with splitting the movie for example in 2 parts?
Sometimes download breaks but in other cases (Mili Jay, Michelle Ahud) quality is stunning.

PS. I know that in the middle of the movie there is a picture that says: The material was slightly destroyed but anyways the distance (or the file size) from the server might be responsible for my inconveniences.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No sir, unfortunatly this is a probleme from the original tape who had a problem from the factory. It happens with one on 100 but it happens and we can't do nothing because we find it out only after the recording. So Leanna Sweet and Monica (CX 58) was in that condition... sorry for that !

PW